Questions

Love and other words

Fear. It was always what Yoona feels when she's in the hospital. She was someone known to be carefree, and jolly. Everyone tells her she's pretty and smart and very witty. Yet, inside she has a lot of insecurities.

She's afraid she's going to die early.

She's afraid of leaving her parents and her friends.

Above all of that.

She's afraid of Jung Jessica. Yes, Jung Jessica.

She haven't even met the girl yet she's afraid of her. Because she was Donghae's first love, maybe true love as well. She is the doctor's girlfriend yet she's very afraid. Everyone in the hospital who knew Jung Jessica told her that before she was admitted at the hospital, Donghae has his eyes only on Jung Jessica. Ever since his boyfriend was 8 years old and the girl was 6 years old. And she hated feeling jealous about it.

'Jung Jessica, she's Tiger Sica. She's very strong-willed and naughty.'

'Jessica and her sister was always with Dr. Cho's sons, they grew up together and I think fallen in love together at a young age'

'Donghae was always protective of that girl. But she was a headstronged girl.'

That was some of the answers of the workers in the hospital that have always bothered her. And with those spoken words, she felt fear crawl inside her. Digging deeper, and making insecurities fly around her mind.

The nurses have always called her the "New Jessica and Joohyun" because she was a combination of the traits the sisters had. She had Joohyun's purity and being nice, and she had Jessica's wits and confidence. She hated that she had to be someone who reminds Donghae of his past. She hated that she had to love Lee Donghae.

When she asked Donghae about Jessica, Donghae just gave her a gloomy smile and asnwered, "She's been long gone and I'm happy with what I have right now.'

She knew it was all a lie. A part of her thinks that he strived to be a doctor experienced in hearts problems to cure Jessica and her sister. But she tried to shake all that away. She knew that Jessica along with her family ran away from the hospital with an unknown reason. Some said Jessica was tired of just staying at the hospital. Some said she had an argument with Donghae. But none of that was confirmed.

But then, she realized that she have to be strong and happy. The girl's gone. And she's Donghae's girlfriend, so there's nothing to worry.

She stood up from her room, which used to be the Jung sisters' room, and decided to go to her boyfriend's clinic. As soon as she opened the door, she bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry" The man said as he helped her stand up.

She smiled, "That's fine." The guy seemed new. "Are you new here?"

The man smiled, "Yes, newly admitted in the Cancer Ward"

"Oh!" She exclaimed, "My bestfriend's admitted there, you know Hwang Tiffany?"

The man shook his head, "I haven't met her. I was just admitted a while ago. You know, Pancreatic Cancer" He smiled. "By the way, I'm Shim Changmin." He offered his hand for a hand shake.

She took his hand, and shook it, "Im Yoona, from the Heart Patient's Ward" She decided to help a new friend instead of visiting his busy boyfriend, "Come on, I'll give a tour here!"

And for a moment, she forgot about her fears. And about Jung Jessica.