Assuring

Love and other words

Yoona stood there arguing if she should open the door or not. Right, she's in front of her room. In front of Jessica Jung's room.

She sighed. She's just so afraid. Afraid of who she's about to meet. She wanted to help, but of course, a part of it she wanted to just see her. 'Oppa loves me, I have nothing to be afraid of.' She reminded herself. He told her they're still together. And that's enough to be stronger.

As she opened the door, she was welcomed by Kyuhyun who was sitting beside Jessica.

"Thank God, you came. Yoong, please look after her. I just have to see Seohyun in a bit. I'll be back, please?" Kyuhyun asked. He looked miserable and in pain, she nodded in sympathy.

As soon as she hearf the door close, she studied the person sleeping. So this is Jessica... She's so pretty. So calm. She doesn't look like the fighter that she is, as she was described by the nurses. She looks like an angel. But yes, she looks so weak. She so thin. But she still has the curves. She envied her. How can she compete with someone like her?

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sudden movement of Jessica. Then her eyes slowly opened, meeting hers for the first time.

Then she heard her voice, "Who are you? Where am I? Where's Seohyun?"

And as Jessica waited for her answer, she reminded herself all over again before answering, 'Oppa loves me, I have nothing to be afraid of'