Irreplaceable Memories

Love and other words

As Kyuhyun bowed after his last song in the club where he is working, he gave his infamous grin back at the girls who were shouting for his name.

He went straight to the hospital to check on his brother.

"Hyung!"

"Hey bro! Why are you here?"

"I don't know. Maybe because I miss you?" He grinned, mocking his brother.

"You know what, wait for me and Appa, we'll be finished soon. And we can all go home together."

"Yeah, Ythat's what I'm thinking too. I'll just take a walk there outside okay?" He smiled and went out of the room.

AS he walked in the large garden, he remembered on of his cherish memories here from his childhood...

"Hello! You must be new here?" The curly-haired little boy asked.

The chubby girl smiled, hugging her rag doll, "Yes, my sister was admitted here and I am under Dr. Cho's care as well."

The little boy grinned, "You know, Dr. Cho is my father!"

The little girl's eyes widened, and she smiled, making the young boy's heart beat faster, "Really, that's nice! You must be really kind too."

HE scratched his back, "Oh well, my mother said I'm really naughty and playful. By the way, I'm Kyuhyun and you are?"

"I am Jung Joohyun" The girl shook his hands and smiled.

He smiled at the memory of their first meeting. Jung Joohyun. It has always been Joohyun, ever since he moment he first saw the little girl. He knew she was going to play an important part in his life. not until they left the hospital without telling him and his brother. That made him furious. It made him a bitter man who despised love. But still he felt like there still something that connect him and the girl.

As he stepped inside the hospital room, he looked for the abandoned room which they call their own "clubhouse", another memory of his past came rushing in his head.

They were playing airplanes and robots when a girl who was wearing a blue dress came in with a familiar little girl trailing behind her.

"Jessica, you came!"

The girl in blue dress grinned, "Yes! Thanks to you Donghae oppa, I am allowed to wear dresses!"

"That's nice, you look so pretty in your blue dress." His brother exclaimed.

He shook his head in amusement, and was about to continue playing when he noticed the little girl who was silently standing beside the talkative little girl. He saw her look at him, and it dawned him, that the little girl was actually the fragile girl he met in the garden days ago. He stood up and walked to her.

"Hello, we meet again." He remarked. 

The little girl smiled, and bowed, "Yes, we meet again..."

"Kyuhyun, you can call me Kyuhyun oppa."

"We meet again, Kyuhyun oppa" The sound of her voice calling his name made his heart flutter.

"Is that girl your sister?

Joohyun nodded, "Yes, that's my Jessica unnie. And that must be your older brother?"

He grinned, "Yes, that's Donghae hyung. Come, let's leave them. We'll play in the garden?"

"Oh sure K-Kyuhyun oppa."

He laughed at the memory and waited outside the hospital sitting on the garden. He looked past the cars unning along the road when a cab caught his attention. The passenger sitting inside looks like... Joohyun? He felt the time stopped as he stood up dumbfounded, watching as the girl smiled with tears in her eyes and looking at the tall building. She looks so much like Joohyun. He was about to run past the road when he heard his phone ringing.

"Yes hyung?"

"Are you in the garden? Wait there, Appa and I are finished."

"Okay, hurry hyung, please."

"Why?"

"Just hurry."

As soon as the line died, he looked back at the place of the cab, only to see nothing. He brushed his hair in frustration and kicked the wooden bench. If that was Joohyun... then where are you, My dear Hyunnie?