Learning The Truth 2

Love and other words

 

Jessica was tired from her scheule. She has been walking and walking in different runways for different fashion shows for the whole week, her last stop is in Seoul for Vera Wang's Summer Collection. All the models were given an hour for a break before starting the show. She was about to walk out of the room to eat when she saw her sister running to her.
 
"Hyunnie!" She said, surprised by her sister's sudden visit. "Why are you here? I thought you were on your interview for the school you are in for summer?"
 
"I am, it's finished already." Her sister answered.
 
"What happened?" She asked.
"I passed."
 
She clapped her hands and jumped, "Oh my! That's so nice! Congratulations baby!" She said, and hugged her sister. She was hugging her so tight that she felt her sister's shoulders shaking. She broke the hug and saw her sister in tears.
 
"Seo, why? What's wrong? Are you alright?"
 
"Unnie, please tell me. Please tell me everything."
 
"What? What is it?"
 
"Why do we have to go away from the hospital? Why?"
 
She stood there shocked, and speechless.
 
"Unnie, please!" Her sister firmly asked, looking at her with pleading eyes.
"Why?"
"I have the right to know unnie, please tell me"
 
She pulled her in a vacant room, and asked her to calm down. She took a deep breath and looked at his sister. 'It's time.'
 
"When I was 11 years old, I overheard Umma and Appa talking with Dr.Cho, they were talking about us." She closed her eyes, as the memories filled her mind, and continued, "He told Appa and Umma, that we have the big chance that we will not reach the age of 20 because of heart failure."
 
Seohyun sat in front of her motionless, and wide-eyed. 
 
"I didn't tell you because I was so worried that everyay it might happen to you too, that with knowing the truth, you will live everyday in fear of dying early. I want you to be happy, Hyun. I want you to be free, and live like nothing will happen to you."
 
"T-Then why do we have to go?"
 
"Soon they will tell us the same, I don't want that, and because I want you to experience living normally before we... we die." She looked her in the eye, trying to be straightforward, "I want you to see the world like a normal person, I want you to live Hyun."
 
Her sister started crying again, "But I don't want that unnie, I want to be with them! Why do we have to go?"
 
She never felt it before speaking, but when she started to talk, she felt tears running down so fast, "I want you to live well, I want you to be happy."
 
"I am not happy! I saw Kyuhyun oppa, and it just made me realize that I wasn't looking for anything like this."
 
"You saw him?"
"I went to the hospital."
"YOU WHAT?! YOU WENT THERE?! WHY?"
"I want to see them."
"You don't have to."
"You are so selfish unnie. Why?"
 
She looked at her sister, hurt by her words. "I just want what's best for you."
 
"You didn't, you wanted what's best for YOU, not ME." Her sister started to stand up, and walk to the door.
 
"Joohyun, you don't under-----" Her words were interrupted by the pain she felt in her chest. Her hands clutched her blouse in pain, she knelt closing her eyes, muffling a scream. 
 
"Unnie? Jessica Unnie!"
 
As she heard her sister's voice, she tried to breath but it just increased the pain she felt. She tried breathing and reaching her sister's hands which she can't really see because everything was blurry. When she felt the tight grip of her sister, everything went dark. 'Please.'
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
______
Hello! :) Sorry for the loooong loooong wait. :) I will be updating the other stories in the next few days so please wait. :) Thanks to those who waited. It has been a busy year for me, and I haven't got any update about Kpop so that's when I lost momentum. Don't worry. I will not be leaving AFF anytime soon. :D
 
-TheSpringButterflies