Reunions

Love and other words
"Please please please! Hurry!" Joohyun pshed the bed harder along with the doctor and the nurse. 'Unnie, unnie, hold on!

Joohyun was so agitated and worried that she looked like a mess. It was her fault, she shouldn't have blamed her sister. She was the one who is so selfish. "I am sorry Unne!"

Soon she saw a group of doctors rushing, one face so familiar, no it's actually two faces.

"Please please help my sister!" She said, crying and holding the doctor's hands who happened to be Cho Kyuhae.

"Is that you?! Jung Joohyun?" The old man looked. "Then that means the one in the emergency room is..."

"That's Jessica unnie!"

The doctor looked at her and held her hand, "We will do everything we can"

She was left outside, sitting on the chair. She was a mess, she knew. She's praying so much for her sister's safety. 'She is all I have please don't take her away from me.'

"It's my fault. It's my fault. It's my fault." She kept on repeating the words. Crying and crying. Tears rolling down so hard. "It's my fault, please be safe Jessica unnie"

"Joohyun? Jung Joohyun?"

She turned to look at the owner of the voice and gasped. There stood the brother she knew when she was little, their protector in.the hospital.

"Joohyun, it's me." He said, smiling miserably.

She cried harder, knowing he will listen to her. "Donghae oppa!"

He walked to her, and hugged her. Her violent sobbing worsened. "It's my fault, Oppa. I blamed her. I never listened. I am too selfish, Oppa. If anything happens to unnie, I will hate myself forever!"

"Ssh.. Ssh.. Don't say that Hyunnie. She'll live. She'll get better. Don't cry, we're here Hyunnie. We're all here"