Meeting Again

Love and other words

"Joohyun..."

Joohyun stood frozen at the door as she bowed her head, avoiding an eye contact with him. It was as if, they were the only people at the world. And they're meeting again for the first time. 'Please go easy on me. Please.' She closed her eyes, murmuring a prayer.

She heard him chuckle, his shadow becoming visible, indicating that he's near. "Don't pray for this not to happen. Or I'll be so upset. Now look at me." His baritone voice echoed.

She raised her gaze, meeting his eyes filled with emotions. Yearning. Need. Misery. It was all in his eyes. And then he hugged her. And she felt his shoulders shaking. "I miss you, Joohyun. Don't leave me again, please."

She stood there frozen again, not knowing what to do or say. Her heart beating so fast.

And then he pulled away from the embrace, his eyes now changed into anger, "Why do you have to leave like that? Tell me. You should've let Jessica noona go alone if you don't want to leave. Tel me!"

"Kyu! Stop that!" She heard Donghae said.

"No hyung! I need to know!" He said to his brother. "Joohyum tell me. Say anything."

She can't say anything, she don't know where to start. She looked at him past to her sister and then back at him again. She felt her chest tighten and she bowed trying to eease the pain. 'Joohyun be strong. Breath. Be strong. Your sister needs you.'

"Tell me Joohyun. Please! You don't know what happened to me, to hyun after you two. A big part of us died. Now we need an explanation!"

"KYUHYUN STOP! DIDN'T I TOLD IT'S BAD FOR--"

She can't hear the next thing Donghae said as she knelt in pain clutchung her blouse. She felt tears running in her cheeks. Her heart beats like crazy as she tried to catch for air. The last she saw was Kyuhyun worried face and Donghae shouting. "Oppa, I---" And everything went pitch black.