The Waiting

Love and other words

As soon as Kyuhyun received a phonr call telling him that the sisters were back in the hospital, he dashed out of the club and ran, hailing a cab. She's there. In the hospital. He knew he shouldn't be happy because of they're at the hospital then that means somethimg bad happened. But he just can't keep it. And aside from that, what his brother told him in the phone was that...

"Joohyun needs you right now. She needs help and support from all of us."

"Joohyun, I'm coming!" He muttered under his breath as he stepped out of the cab.

As soon as he opened the room that Donghae told, he met the eyes of his brother and his gae landed next on the woman sleeping on the bed. A monitot beside indicatinh she's still alive. His brows furrowed as he looked at her, this girl looked so fragile, so different from the girl who used to bully him. She's so thin, so weak, so not... "Hyung, is this Jessica noona?"

His brother just nodded, and then a tear fell. Soon his brother's shoulder were shaking as he comforted Donghae. "Hyung... Hyung... Everything will be alright."

"Look at her Kyu, look at her. She's so thin. So weak. And then tell me everything will be alright. I am so afraid right now, so afraid of what could happen to her. I am so afraud that she would leave soon as she came back. It's been a day since she's sleeping, I am afraid she won't wake up." His brother said as he calmed down a bit. He looked at his brother face, he's so worn out. He probably haven't gotten any sleep at all. And his eyes looked like he can't survive another outburst of emotions. 'He just loved Jessica noona so much.' He patted his brothers back as his brother eyed the Sleeping Jessica.

He cleared his throat, "So what happened?" He asked. As he eyed thr pale whole of the older woman in the bed.

"They had an argument. That was all what Joohyun always said. And she keeps on blaming herself. She looks so miserable now, Kyu. Always crying at night.

A pain struck him soon as he heard that Joohyun is always crying. "Where... Where... Where is SHE, hyung?"

"She went out to take a walk in the garden. She said she missed a lot of things in this hospital. I asked her to go out of the room, so she can breath a fresh air." His brother explained.

"I should probably go after her, I have a lot of things to ask her and---"

"NO! That's the last thing I want you to do to her. Waht she needs is comfort, Kyu. She's blaming herself for her sister's heart attack. She doesn't need to give you explanations right now. She needs love and care. She's so fragile, Kyu. And you asking her too many questions will just trigger too much stress and can cause heart attack to her. Remember Kyu? Her age right now is the most prone to heart attacks." Donghae's eyes are all sscared he saw. And him eexplaining to him that he could put Joohyun in danger with his carelessness made him guilty.

As he nodded, his gaze suddenly landed on the door where he met a familiar pair of eyes, wide-eyed and scared, and the hands trying to close the door again. He opened his mouth to stop the person from closing it.

"Don't try to close the door and leave me waiting again, Jung Joohyun."