Meeting... Again

Love and other words

 

"Alright Miss Joohyun, we are glad to have you here for the summer classes of the children" The principal said as he finished reading her resume.
 
Seohyun stood up and clasped her other hand, "Thank you, thank you!" She bowed and shook the principal's hand.
 
"You are really smart and you seem to be really nice to the kids, it's nice to see someone who has a lot of patience with children"
 
Seohyun smiled as she reminisced what happened hours ago, and clapped. 'I should probably tell Jessica unnie about it' As she texted her sister asking about her whereabouts, she suddenly remember something about fulfilling dreams. 
 
"If you will be a teacher, then I will be a doctor. You'll teach the kids and I will cure them if they are sick. I will cure you and then I will take care of you!" The little Kyuhyun said to her.
 
The big-eyed little girl smiled very wide, "That is very nice oppa! We should tell each other if we have fulfilled our dreams!
 
"Promise?" She asked with great anticipation.
 
The little boy grinned, "Promise!"
 
 
'I should tell Kyuhyun oppa.I should tell him. But how?'
 
In just a flash, she was asking the taxi driver to go to the famous hospital. Her heart was beating very fast as the car approaches the hospital. She sat there looking at the sky-high building, and the park full of patients.
 
"Uh, Miss, are you going to just sit here or are you going to go out?"
"Oh yes, thank you."
 
Ater paying the driver, she stepped out of the car, looking at the hospital.
 
'Sorry Jessica unnie, I have to do this. Just let me do this, just now' As she murmured an apology to her sister, she stepped at the red-bricked tiles of the pathway and walked at the park. Her heart was beating very fast as the guard opened the door for her, and she was welcomed by the hospital just as how it looked when she was a child.
 
She felt her eyes moistened by the tears that were on the verge of falling. Without even thinking of her actions, she was running
inside the hospital looking at the places familiar to her.
 
"Oh dear, you shouldn't run here"
She looked at the old lady and immediately recognized her,  "Granma Jung?! Oh my, you're still here!"
"Of course, where would I go?"
"I miss you!" She said as she hugged the old lady, tears running on her cheeks.
"Do I know you?" The old lady asked.
"Yes."
"But I can't remember you."
"You don't have to, bye bye Granma Jung!"
 
As she walked, her feet took her to their old room and peeked, she saw a doe-eyed girl laughing with a doctor. When she saw the peripheral view of the doctor's face, she stopped breathing in shock and realized... 'Donghae oppa?' She immediately woke up from the shock and ran away from the room. 
 
In a hurry of running away, she did not notice the tall guy, and bumped into him. She immediately bowed, "I'm sorry"
 
As she raised her head, their eyes met and she immediately felt the whole world stop. Her eyes wide from recognition of the man in front of her. 'Kyuhyun oppa!' He looked so handsome and dazzling that she had to quickly look at his face and memorize every detail of his face
The man looked shocked as well, looks like he can't find the right words to say.
 
She immediately looked at him, telling him that she already fulfilled her promise to him. 'Oppa, thank you. You are my inspiration. I made it. I became a teacher.'
 
"Joohyun? Seo Joohyun"
 
His voice woke her senses, and her sister's voice came in her mind. 'Just promise me, do not go to the hospital please. It's for your own good.'
 
"Seohyun? Seohyun, is that you?"
 
She bowed her head and shook it furiously, "N-N-No, I'm not Seohyun. I'm sorry."
 
She ran away from him, her tears touching the floor as it fell on from her eyes. She can hear his footsteps following her. 'No, no, no, please no.' She wanted to go back and hug him, tell him that she misses him. But she have to follow her unnie's wish, she promised her, and whatever her sister's reasons are, she knew it was for her.
 
"Seohyun, it's me Kyu! Cho Kyuhyun! Please don't run away!" She can hear him say. "SEO!"
 
She ran faster, and shouted at a taxi which was just outside the hospital, and almost jumped in it. 
 
"Please go! GO!" She said.
 
She bravely looked back, finding out if Kyuhyun followed her. And there, she saw him on the other side of the road looking at her, with tears in his eyes. She can't hear him but she knew he was calling her. She shivered in shock, wanting to go back but she can't. She can't disappoint her sister. 
 
She mouthed a "Sorry Oppa" at him, and looked away, her whole body shaking in shock and hesitation. 'Sorry Kyuhyun oppa, sorry. I'm so sorry'