Remembering

Love and other words

In the present time...

 

Seoul Club

 

"Happy Birthday Sooyeon!"

Seohyun smiled as her sister's friends raised a glass of beer to greet her sister. She was right there but it seems like they never saw her. She looked at her sister each one of her friends and drinking from the glss of beer, and roamed her eyes around the noisy club. 'I never belonged here because I'm not a model, I am not someone who likes clubs and drinking beer or dancing around with a crowd' She could've been happy celebrating her sisters birthday in their house, but then she realized that her Appa and Umma were long gone, or she would to celebrate her sister's birthday on their... 'clubhouse' Oh yes, in the hospital where Donghae Oppa and Kyuhyun Oppa will be there to celebrate with them.

"HYUNNIE!" She looked up at the owner of the voice and saw the shining smile of her sister. She was so different, she was elegant and sophisticated with her hair in blonde and her dress hugging the curves of her body.

"Unnie, Happy Birthday!" She greeted and stood up to hug her.

"Oh my dear sister, you are so tall, you look more like the model than me. Well, except for the clothes, Why is your dress so long? You should've worn some of mine, I'm sure it will compliment your body well."

She shook her head with a smile and answered her cryptically, "I'm not like you, Unnie"

Her sister's brows furrowed and then she saw realization dawn her eyes, "Oh, you don't like celebrating my birthday here?"

She gave her a nod, "I'm sorry Unnie, but I am not used to this."

Her sister laughed, "And where would you like to celebrate it? In our house? In our--"

"The hospital with Dr. Cho and Donghae Oppa and the nurses and... Kyuhyun Oppa" She eagerly answered, but then regretted it as soon as she saw loneliness in her sister's eyes.

Jessica sighed, "Hyun, I know you still don't understand why we left, but it has a purpose and it's for you. I'm trying my best for us to have a happy and normal life, right? Aren't you tired of sitting in the hospital bed or just roaming around the same hallways and garden all the time? I want us to experience the world even before we-- Oh well, we're happy right? And look at me, I'm 21 and I passed my 20 years in this world and I'm a model. And you're going to graduate in your two-year training in teaching. This is very happy and nice for us, right?"

"Y-Yes Unnie, of course!" She tried to smile but knew right there that it looked more like a grimace.

Her sister gave a beaming smile, but saw tear running down her eyes, "There! Don't be sad." She hugged her, and added, "Soon you'll understand why I did that. But now, let's just be happy. Promise?"

She hugged her sister back and answered in sincerity and love, "Yes Unnie, I promise. And thank you for everything you've done for me." 'But it could've been happier if we were with those who loved us dearly.'