Feelings

Love and other words
Tiffany sighed as she thought of her bestfriend, Yoona. It wasn't that easy fir her. And it hurts that she can't just ake it all away. So again, she sighed.

"What's that sigh for?" Dr. Choi asked.

She smiled in misery, "Yoona, she's sad and hurt. It just pained me that she had to go through all this." She felt a tear falk down.

She was about to hide her face away from him but Siwon held her hand, "No. Don't. Don't cry. It's okay to be sad for her but don't hurt yourself too much." He sighed. "Don't be so kind."

She looked at him, blinking, "What?"

"Don't be so kind and hurt yourself. That is so lovable." He said, making her blink again.

"And don't do that, Tiff."

She blushed as she felt his hold on her left hand go tight. His laugh was the only thing audible to her. She watched as he eyed her in amusement, and she bowed her head in embarassment.

"Why are you saying things like that?" She said, as she bowed her head lower, hiding her blushing cheeks.

"Because you look so lovely just blushing like that and you look funny when you stutter. You are so kind that it hurts me when you're sad you can't do anything for other people. You are so lovely when you smile, your eyes are so pretty I feel like drowning in those eyes." He said, as he took the hair covering her face away.

"W-Why.. Why are you saying things like that?" She asked as she eyed him.in bewilderment.

He sighed, smiling, "Don't you realize, Tiff? I think I like you."