Leaving

Love and other words

"Really? Really? Oppa, are you sure?!" Yoona's voice squeaked as she beamed at her boyfriend, her eyes filled with excitement and happiness. Donghae just asked her to eat lunch with him in the canteen, it may sound so lame for other couples, but for her, it was very special. Just by looking at his schedule and his work, the fact that Donghae asked him by himself made her feel special. 'This is just one of the reason why I love him

Donghae nodded, "Yes, Yoona deer, so are we going to eat, or are we just going to stare at each other?" He said.

Yoona stood up, and held Donghae'd hand. "As much as I want to just stare at your fish eyes, I am starving and I want to savor the first time I will eat lunch with the hottest doctor in the hospital"

Donghae shook his head, "That cancer ward doctor is more handsome" He remarked.

"Oh you mean Doctor Choi?"

"How did you know him?!"

She laughed again, "Oppa! Tiffany unnie likes him. Are you jealous?"

Donghae stopped to think for a moment, which was so amusing, and then shook his head, "No, just curious."

She let out a loud laugh as they entered the canteen, making some heads turn to them. She blushed, as Donghae laughed while greeting some of the staff he knew.

Soon as they sat and started eating she exclaimed, "Wow! I'm really happy oppa. I have you and--" She stopped speaking as soon as she found her boyfriend staring at her.

She raised an eyebrow, "What?", she said looking confused.

"Nothing, it's just that you seem really thin, so fragile, please eat well and don't forget your medicines." Donghae said, as she drowned in his eyes of concern.

She smiled warmly, 'Another rreason why I love him so much', "For you and for everyone who loves me so much, I will live".

Donghae smiled back at her, and just when she thought everything was perfect, a nurse came rushing to them. 'No, not now'

She watched as Donghae sharply looked at the nurse who looked very worried, "What is it? Am I needed in the emergency room? They could've beeped me up, instead of fetching me here"

The nurse shook her head as she catched her breath, "No Doc, actually the best senior doctors in the hospital are the ones called for this."

Her boyfriend's brows furrowed, "That sounds very serious. Wait, then.why are you here?" He asked.

The nurse stilled, and looked at her then back to him, "You're father just wwanted to inform you Sir, that the person in the emergency room.is actually..." She stopped in mid-sentence and looked at her again. And Yoona knew. 'Please prove that my guess is wrong'

Donghae tensed, "Who? Tell me." She eyed him intently just as how he anticipates the answer.

The nurse looked back at him again, "The person is actually... Jessica Jung"

Soon as she froze, and tried to rreach Donghae's hand, it slipped away from her as he stood up and started moving away.

"Oppa!" She called so loud that it felt like everyone in the canteen heard it. Her eyes was started to swell in tears, her hands trembling, and her gaze ttelling him to stay. 'Stay. Please assure me I'm the one you love. Stay. And prove to me that the past doesn't matter.'

Donghae looked back, she thought he would stay, but then he said, "Yoona I'm sorry. I have to."

And with that, she was left crying until a hand offered her a handkerchief. She rraised her gaze, and met a pair of tantalizing eyes. Eyes full.of concern and different emotions.

"Changmin oppa?" As Changmin smiled, she started crying silently again.

Changmin sat where Donghae just sat awhile ago, and held her hand, "Don't worry, I'm here."