Letting Go

Love and other words

Destiny, the one thing you can't avoid no matter how hard you try to forget or avoid it.

After 10 years...

 

Seoul Airport

 

The Cho Brothers took their glasses down as they raised their heads in the vastness of the blue sky. In the right side of the white coat of the fish-eyed guy, a gold name plate can be seen, engraved on it was Dr. Cho Donghae, M.D, while the guy with the curly hair was wearing a rugged pants and a leather jacket, and is seen carrying a guitar.

 

Looking around the airport, Donghae searched for the person he was waiting for. His girlfriend, and his bestfriend for the past 6 years.

 

"Oppa!"

He looked at the owner of the voice and saw the familiar, loving doe-eyes of his girlfriend, Im Yoona. She was the one who helped get through his broken heart when Jessica and her sister, Seo, left the hospital with their parents when he was only 18 years old. They did not even inform the hospital about their whereabouts, and left him and his brother broken, until Yoona came and helped get over it. It was like Yoona came to replace the sisters. She was a mixture of the traits the sisters have, Yoona was pure and simple just like Seo, but then she can be witty and loud just like Jessica. My Jessica.

"Yoong!" He smiled and hugged the tall girl as she approached them with a beaming smile.

"Wow! You look so cool Kyu!" She exclaimed as his brother walked to greet the younger girl. Then she turned her gaze upon him, and smiled shyly, "And you are so handsome, Doctor Cho! Looks like the Apple has changed so much from my dear brothers!"

"And you looked so pretty with that short hair, Yoona Crocodile!" Kyu answered with his mocking grin.

Yoona gave him a glare, and answered, "I'm not a crocodile, Starcraft!" Then gave her unique laugh.

He smiled and looked at her in concern, "How have you been, dear? You look so thin. Are you taking your pills on the right time? Have you been eating in right diet?"

Yoona smiled, and hugged him, "Yes oppa. And don't worry about me too much."

He hugged her back, and answered, "I just miss you and Appa and the Korea. I worry about everyone I love"

"I miss you too, Oppa."

"Aish, can you stop that, lovebirds? We're in the middle of the airport. And I want to get some sleep already, can we just go home?" Kyuhyun remarked, and acting like he's annoyed.

Together with Yoona, they gave his brother a grin.

"I know, I'll look for a cab, you two take your bags okay?" With that, the young girl ran leaving them as they carry their bags.

As he watched Yoona wave at them, and pointed at the cab beside her, he opened up his thoughts to Kyuhyun, "I've always imagined Jess and Seo--"

"Stop that, Hyung. That is not going to help." Kyuhyun face darkened, and he saw his brother's grip on the guiter went tighter.

"Why can't you just--"

"Let it go? You've asked me the same thing every now and then. And while we're in United States, I've asked myself, 'Why can't I forgive them?' Well maybe it was because, I knew I cared for them, I loved them but then they left us, I just can't understand why. So now, I want to enjoy my life and I don't care now if I die, because my life doesn't have a purpose. If Seo was here, maybe I could've been a doctor just like you, but then leaving us just showed that they don't need us."

"Kyu, I have to tell you something."

"Can we just let this topic go? I'm tired."

His brother walked fast and just as he tried to catch up with his pace, Kyuhyun stopped and looked at him with lonely eyes, and jaws clenched.

"If they really want to be found, they should've done that years ago. Not now."