Waking Up

Love and other words

Jessica sat on the bed as the doe-eyed girl phased back and forth of the room. She raised an eyebrow, "Who are you?" It's been an hour since she woke up and the nurses have cone to aid her. And still the girl stayed in the room, she knew she wasn't an employee there. She wore the same dress as hers, indicating that she's also a patient.

"I'm Yoona. A friend..."

She chuckled sarcastically, "Really? I don't remember having a friend of your name"

She felt guilty when the girl bit her lip, blushing, "Oh dear, sorry, I'm just missing my sister. Thank you for taking care of me while I'm sleep" She said and smiled at her, sincerely.

The girl smiled back and soon, she saw a curly-haired man open the door, with her sister trailing behind. "Joo!" She said, and her sister ran to her hugging her, she felt tears run down her face. "Joohyun, baby, I'm sorry. Unnie didn't want anything bad for you. All I want is what's best, I thought that will do good on us---"

"No. No unnie, stop. I'm.sorry. Let us not talk about this. Please. I want you to recover fast, please do not stress yourself." Her sister said, as her gaze fell on the man standing on the corner. "Is that... Kyuhyun?"

Breaking the hug, her sister smiled at her and nodded. The man ruffled his hair and waved at her, "Hi noona, you dyed your hair blonde, I see."

Her brows furrowed and she questioningly look at her sister, "Wait, where are... Oh God, this is Seoul District Hospital, right?" She said as she realized the familiar hospital gown she was wearing.

Her sister nodded, looking guilty, "Unnie, this was the first place I thought when I thought about hospital, I'm sorry."

She laughed, "Oh yes, I get it. I know why." She said, as she amusingly eyed Kyuhyun who turned crimson and then back to her sister who blushed as well. "Really Hyunnie... First love never dies huh?"

"Unnie!" "Noona!" The two Hyuns said at the same time making her laugh louder.

Silence.

"So uhh... You met Yoona here right?" Kyuhyun asked, still blushing.

She smiled, "Oh yeah. You know her?"

"Well, she's actually---" Kyuhyun's word were cut by the sudden opening of the door which showed a tall man with those familiar eyes she's been dreaming every night. And yeah, she ALMOST forgot that being here means seeing him... Again.Donghae oppa...

"She's actually uhhh, hyung's... Close friend."

"Who?" Donghae asked.

"The deer." Kyu said to which Yoona gave him aa protesting look.

"Oh..." Donghae said as he looked at Yoona, ang then went to her, and held the girl's hand, "She is actually special, she's my girlfriend." Then his eyes met hers, it was telling her thousands things, different emotions.

And she somehow wished she shouldn't have woken up.