Jessica's tears

Love and other words

"Yeah, I'll be back soon... Don't worry... Please do start booking me up for next week, yes yes I'll be back next week. Thank you... I love you!

Donghae eyed Jessica as she put down her phone, she was smiling. And she just said "I love you" to someone. What would hurt more than that? "So... That was your boyfriend?" He asked, trying to sound casual.

"No."

"Are you feeling well right now?"

"No."

"Why?"

"I want to go back to my life."

He shivered at the coldness of her answer, and looked at her eyes directly, "This was your life before you started something on your own. You wanted to gl back there? You do not fit there."

"I fit there! I did, and I will. I survived this age and I will continue living there."

"Then what?! You're going to take Joohyun again?! Can't you see she's happy here?"

"Who said I'm taking her away again?"

He looked at her, confused, "What are you saying?"

She looked back with no emotion at all, "When I left the hospital a long time ago, you lost Jessica including the chance to ask questions just like that."

He didn't know why it hurts that she said it herself, I lost Jessica. My Jessica, but he have to be strong. He doesn't want to get hurt again. "Fine. Thank you for hurting me the last time, Jessi. But I feel nothing right now.

......................................................

'Thank you for hurting me the last time, Jessi. But I feel nothing right now.

'Thank you for hurting me the last time, Jessi. But I feel nothing right now.'

Jessica cried too much. She doesn't know why it hurts a lot that Donghae said that. But then she should be happy, right? He hated her, he have someone special right now. She must be happy because she can now leave him. It now easy to.forget their memories, their dreams, everything. "Now I have to carry on with my plan." She said.

She will leave Joohyun here with Kyuhyun. And then she will start her own life without anyone close to her. Without anyone attached to her. So that when she dies, no one will be sad. No one knows. No one will worry about her. 'Yes, that's it. Everyone will be happy.' She smiled and tried to comforted herself with that idea.