Secrets

Love and other words

 

Like angels guarding us from above tonight, I want you to know that I'll always watch you.

 

"Should we take Kyuhyun in the garden with us??" Little Lee Donghae whispered to little

Jessica.

"He looks like he's busy watching out for my sister" Little Jessica answered.

The little boy's brows furrowed as he sensed something, "Oh my, don't you think Kyu likes your sister?"

The little dark-haired girl along with the little fish-eyed boy watched the little Kyuhyun as he silently watched Jessica's little sister. Kyuhyun was smiling as he caressed the long hair of the sleeping girl. "Joohyunnie, get well and then we'll read books together at the garden again. Sleep well my lovely little angel" The curly-haired boy whispered, yet it was loud enough to be heard by the two children hiding behind the door.

 The two eavesdroppers looked at each other, with eyes wide. It was like they just found out something top secret. "Does that mean Kyuhyun like Joohyun?!" Both whispered to each other.

"That doesn't make sense! They're too young!"

"That is why Kyu is always insisting on Dad that he should take us with him here at the

Hospital.

Looking at each other and whispering their comments on their newfound secret, they never noticed that Kyuhyun was already about to go out of their room.

"We should go ask him about this!" Jessica whispered.

"Ask who noona?" Kyuhyun's brows furrowed as he looked at the two and realized, "Are you two eavesdropping?"

The two children surprisingly looked at the curly-haired boy in front of them. Both with flushed faces because of getting caught by the younger.

Jessica being the fighter that she is, looked at Kyuhyun with her hands at her waist and shouted, "CHO KYUHYUN! Come with us, we need to ask you something!

_____________________________________________________________________________

"… we need to ask you something"

Waking up from her sleep, she knew it was her Jessica unnie who was shouting out from their room. She sat straight and took her Keroro stuffed toy that her Kyuhyun oppa gave to her in her seventh birthday. Speaking of Kyuhyun oppa, 'Where is Kyuhyun oppa?' He was just here when she closed her eyes, and besides, he promised her that he would be taking care of her and watch her sleep.

"But Jessica noona, I am watching Joohyun sleep!" 'Kyuhyun oppa?'

"Then why are you watching her sleep? Do you like my sister?!" 'Sica unnie?'

"Jessi, your sister's sleeping, don't shout so loud, you might wake the other patients too" 'Donghae oppa?'

"Don't be noisy Donghae. You are my knight, you should be helping me torture this boy!"

"But Jessi…"

"Kyuhyun, do you like my little sister, the second princess, Seo Joohyun?"

"…"

"Okay, the prisoner can't answer. Knight Cho Donghae, take the guilty prisoner!"

"Noona, Joohyun might wake up!"

"Knight Cho!"

"Yes Princess Jessi!"

"Noona!"

Little Seohyun, worried about her Kyuhyun Oppa, walked out from their room and trailed behind the three older children silently.

Soon, she realized that they were heading to their "clubhouse", an old hospital room that was already vacant and long forgotten. As soon as the three were already inside the room, she opened the door a little so that she will have a good look of what is happening.

She watched as her sister stood in front of the nervous little Kyuhyun, while her Donghae oppa was behind his little brother as he held Kyuhyun's in his shoulders so that he will not escape from them. Her Jessica unnie who was walking from left to right and looking intensely at Kyuhyun stopped, and gave the little boy one of her infamous glare.

"You, Cho Kyuhyun, you have to answer me honestly." She watched her sister as she placed her hands on both sides of her waist and scowled. "Do you like my sister?"

"Noona?" Kyuhyun gave them a puzzled look.

"Do you love my sister just like how Dr. Cho loves your mother?" Jessica looked at the little boy earnestly.

Kyuhyun shook his head with a flushed face, and answered, "N-No, noona!"

Joohyun, who was secretly watching them, pouted in disappointment. 'Oh, Kyuhyun oppa doesn't love me'

"Really?! Then why do you always watch her sleep or play with her even though you don't like Keroro?" Jessica asked.

Silence.

"Come Kyu, we will not tell Joohyun anyway" Donghae said.

"Really?" Kyuhyun asked.

"We promise. If we happen to tell Joohyun, Donghae and I will tell you a secret of ours too" Jessica answered.

Donghae looked in surprise, "What? Why me too?"

Jessica glared at him in return.

"Okay. Fine" Donghae answered.

"Tell us now!" Jessica commanded.

Joohyun gripped her Keroro stuffed toy tightly, as she too, waited for her Kyuhyun oppa's answer.

Kyuhyun sighed and answered, "Yes, I love Joohyun just like how our Appa loved Umma."