Chapter Sixteen !

Two-Timer ! O.o

 

Jaejoong's POV : 
 
"What's happening here ?"
 
I turned around and saw Yunho and Yoochun walking towards us . I gasped in shock . But not because of them . But because of the students that were there , surrounding us . I guess Junsu's high-pitch voice caught their attentions . Or maybe because the Queenka and her gang were actually talking to me , a nerd of Dong Bang High School . 
 
"Hmmm ? What's happening here ?" , Yunho repeated his question . 
 
Junsu opened his mouth to say something but I was fast enough to cover up his mouth . "It's nothing .  Really ." , I answered him . 
 
I looked at Yoochun who couldn't keep his eyes of Junsu . I chuckeled . Junsu and Yunho look at me with what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-you look . As an aswer , I just shook my head as a sign it was nothing . 
 
Junsu struggled away from me . When he succeed , he turned to Yunho , "Jung Yunho , I don't care give a damn about who the heck you are but Kim Jaejoong is my dear cousin . I won't let someone who hurt him escape just like that . Even that person is your girlfriend ." , he said as he glared at Yoona who was looking down .
 
Gosh , Kim Junsu ! Are you looking for trouble ? Where did you find the guts to talk like that to the Kingka ?! 
 
"Junsu-ah , stop it . Everyone is looking . Please , for this angel of yours ?" , I pleaded with my puppy eyes . But just so you know ..
 
It failed - thanks to my big glasses and long bangs . 
 
"O-oppa , we're sorry . We really do . Please forgive us oppa .." , Sooyoung said to me . 
 
"It's fine . Really . Stop apologising . Junsu-ah , let's go !!" , I said as I pulled Junsu's hand away from this mess . 
 
"Wait , stop ." , both of us stopped . "Yoona , Sunny , Taeyeon and Sooyoung . You guys do realise that what you did yesterday was unforgiveable . You insulted his parents in a very cruel way and you slapped him hard . But he didn't fight back not because he's weak . He didn't fight back because you guys are girls . He respects all of you because of that reason and you , heartlessly accusing him . And worst , you used my name . Im Yoona , since when do I become your boyfriend ?" , Yunho said . 
 
The crowd fell into a total silence .
 
"Yunho-ssi , please stop it . I'm fine ." , I said to Yunho - in a very formal way . 
 
"What did you call me Jae ?" , he asked . 
 
Gasped can be heard everywhere . I widen my eyes . 
 
"Yunho-ssi .."
 
"I told you to call me Yunho , right ? Just Yunho ." , he said . 
 
I was sweating like hell . The feelings of nervous and scared were haunting me . 
 
"Jae , we are your friends . Don't act like we are strangers . Act like what you did last night at Yunho's house ." , Yoochun said . 
 
"Gasp ! That nerd went to the Jung mansion ?"
 
"What the hell ??"
 
"Why did Yunho oppa denfends that nerd so much ."
 
"Yuck ! That ugly nerd looks disgusting . How can he went to Yunho oppa's house ?"
 
"Such an attention seeker . First , Yoona . And now Yunho oppa ."
 
Murmured could be heard from the students who were watching us from the start . Yoona and her gang looked at me shockingly . I guess the fact that I went to the Jung mansion shocked the hell out of everyone . 
 
Aish ! Park Yoochun ! You are so gonna get it .
 
"Silence !!" , Yunho raised his voice . With that , all the students kept quiet . 
 
"Jae .." , Yoochun called for me as he walked towards me . He hugged me tight and whispered , "I'm sorry . You are gonna face a hell lots of trouble ." 
 
Heck yeah ! Thanks to you . , I rolled my eyes . 
 
Then he continued , "But don't worry . Me and Yunho will protect you . We promised you before right ?" 
 
I stayed still . Then , he let go off me and looked at Junsu . He greeted him , "Hey . Yoochun . Park Yoochun ."
 
Junsu nodded , "Kim Junsu ."
 
Yunho's voice could be heard again , "Listen here . I don't want anyone to insult Kim Jaejoong again . Mark my words seriously . I'm being damn serious here . If you dare to do it , then it means you dare to face me . Let me show you the proof ." 
 
Yunho walked towards Yoona and her gang who looked damn scared . "Yoona , Sunny , Taeyeon and Sooyoung . As for the punishment of what you did to Kim Jaejoong yesterday , I want you to get the hell out of this school . I give you time until this evening . I don't want to see you faces angain ." , he said as he sent a death glare to all four of them . 
 
"Yunho ! You can't do that !" , I raised my voice . 
 
"Oh yes I can . You know what I'm capable of ."
 
"Yunho-ah , don't kick us out please ?" , Yoona pleaded . As well as her girls . 
 
"No ! You have to pay for what you had done to Jaejoong ." , Yunho said sternly . 
 
From the corner of my eyes , I could see Junsu was grinning . I looked at Yoochun , secretly asked him what to do . 
 
He shrugged his shoulder and said to me softly , "I don't know Jae . Try to talk slowly to him . Who knows he'll listen to you ?" 
 
"But-"
 
"Just try ."
 
I nodded and walked towards Yunho who was glaring at the four girls who were begging him not to kick them out of the school . "Yunho-ah , please don't kick them out , okay ?" 
 
"They were so mean Jae . They have to pay !"
 
"But Yunho-ah , I forgive them already . Can you do it for me ? Or at least , lighten up the punishment . Hmmm ?" 
 
"Yah ! Kim Jaejoong !" 
 
"Pleaseeee .." , I really want to use my puppy face but then , I didn't . It's kind of useless anyway . Since he couldn't see the best feature of my face - the eyes . 
 
"Ergh ! Fine ! But just this time . If they did it again , don't ever stop me ."
 
I nodded cutely . 
 
"Girls , I won't kick you out . But as for the punishment , you have to stay in detention for the whole week ." 
 
The girls nodded their head and thanked me countlessly . I just smiled at them . 
 
"Now , for everyone here . I will repeat this again . I don't want you to mess up with our (Yunho and Yoochun) friend , Kim Jaejoong . Yes , that's right . he is our friend ."
 
Yunho said as he hugged me . 
 
"So does Kim Junsu . Don't mess up with this Kims . Understand ?" , Yoochun said with a goofy smile on his face as he dragged Junsu for a group hug . 
 
I smiled . 
 
The school ended !
 
All four of us were in the Jung's limousine - heading to the Jung mansion . But before that , we stopped by Junsu's and my apartment to take some clothes . Yunho and Yoochun insisted to come with us to our apartment .
 
And that's how they ended up in our home . 
 
"Jae , your house is so clean . You have maids ?" , Yunho asked . 
 
"No , Jae cleaned the house on his own ." , Junsu answered him for me . 
 
"What ? Wow ! I'm impressed ."
 
"He can make a very good wife , isn't he , Yunho ?" , Yoochun . 
 
"Yup . I agree .... Wait , what ? Wife ?" , Yunho widen his eyes . 
 
Yoochun was laughing louldly at Yunho's reaction . I didn't know why I was blushing madly . Junsu just stood there smiling .
 
"You want to marry a guy Jae ?" , Yunho asked me . Still with his wide eyes . 
 
"No ! I told you before . I want to marry a lady and have kids . I want a happy family !" , I said hurriedly . 
 
"Haha but Jae , don't you want to marry Yunho ?" , Yoochun asked .
 
"W-what a-are you t-talking a-about Park Y-yoochun ? Of c-course not !" , I stuttered . Oh gosh ! That's embarassing ..
 
"Yeah Jae . Sure you don't ." , Yoochun said sarcastically . 
 
"Park Yoochun , stop being an ." , Yunho said . 
 
"Okay okay ." 
 
"Jae , let's go pack our things ." , Junsu said . 
 
I nodded and left the two dorks in the living room . 
 
Yunho's POV : 
 
Why do I feel hurt when Jae said that he didn't want to marry me ? Oh I guess it is just because I never feel any rejection before . Yeah . That's it . That's why . Nothing else . 
 
I walked around the living room , scanning on every pictures that were hanging on the wall . Most of the pictures were picturing parents with a baby .
 
But then , there was a picture that caught my attention . A picture of a baby . A baby girl since the baby looks beautiful instead of cute . 
 
"Chun ! Come here ." , I said . 
 
"What is it ?" , Yoochun asked when he stood beside me . 
 
"Look at this baby . She's so beautiful ." , I said . 
 
Yoochun looked at the picture that I was looking at and he gasped . "Oh my gosh . Just like an angel ." 
 
"I know right . She is breathtakingly gorgeous ." , I couldn't keep my eyes off the picture . 
 
"What ? Are you fall in love with the baby ?" , Yoochun asked jokingly .
 
"Call me a freak , but I think I am ." , I said softly but loud enough for Yoochun to hear me . 
 
"Whoa ! Yunho-ah , are you serious ? That is a baby you know ." , he asked , couldn't believe the fact that I just admitted that I fell in love with the baby in the picture . 
 
"Yeah . I don't know why , but my heart is beating really fast right now ."
 
Yoochun kept quiet . Still shocked I guess . 
 
"Anyway , who is she ? Where is she right now ? How come there's a picture of her here ? I thought both Jaejoong and Junsu live with no one else  . Just the two of them ." , I broke the ice after a few minutes . 
 
"I don't know ." , Yoochun answered . "Ask Jaejoong or Junsu later ."
 
Yoochun's POV : 
 
I'm sorry buddy . I think I know who is the baby . But I can't tell you . 
 
I looked to my left just to find Yunho staring dreamingly at the baby in the picture . 
 
Yunho , I think your little heart is whispering Jae's name . But it's too soft for you to hear it . And I can understand why . 
 
It is due to Jae's appearance . 
 

I'm making a new chapter right now . 

Wait for it , okay ? 

Sorry once again ..