-5-

In Love With An Idol (On hiatus)

A/N: the red font are baekhyun's thoughts ;)

 

 

I'm leaving!” Jisu waved while she walked by.

You were sitting on the couch, watching TV. “Have fun!”

She smiled at you and opened the front door. “Ah wait!” She took something out of her handbag.

You turned around and caught the silver key she threw to you. “That's the key for the stairway. The secretary told me to give it to you, since she forgot it yesterday. Sorry, I missed to give it you earlier.” She apologized.

It's okay. Now I have it.” You smiled. “See you later.”

She waved and left.

Ah...alone again.” You sighed and looked at the clock. Mum said she will text me when she comes.

You looked at your phone, but there weren't any messages.

 

Two hours later you finally heard the familiar ringing sound from your cellphone.

Hi Keira!

We meet in 10' at the Petshop we went by yesterday!

-Mum

You stared at the display. What Petshop???

Aish! Mum, be more precise with your messages!”

You ruffled through your hair and regretted it right away. You went into your bedroom to brush your hair, then you took your handbag and slipped into a pair of gray sneakers.

You closed the front door behind you and locked it. Oh I love it that it has a number code.

You arrived at the ground-floor and tried to open the door of the stairways, when you noticed that you had forgotten the key.

!” You cursed and searched your bag for the key. But it wasn't in there.

Irritated you turned around and stalked back to the stairs, when you bumped into someone.

Oh, I'm sorry!” You apologized, bowing.

It's not you fault. I should've been more careful.”

You raised your head.

In front of you stood Baekhyun. He smiled at you and stepped aside, so he wouldn't be in your way anymore.

You smiled back, but immediately returned to your annoyed expression.

He raised an eyebrow at you. “Everything okay?”

Yeah...I just forgot my key and have to go up these silly stairs again to get it.” You pouted and kept going to the stairs, but Baekhyun held your arm. “Wait”

You turned around and looked at him enquiringly. “Yes?”

He took out his own key and gave it to you. “Take this.”

But-” You wanted to contradict, but he continued.

I'm going to practice, so I'll be home with the members. I don't need it then.”

Thank you Baekhyun! You're so kind!” You smiled brightly at him and bowed again.

He slightly blushed and smiled back. “Your welcome.”

You were about to leave when you remembered something.

Er, Baekhyun?”

He looked at you. “Yeah?”

You bit your lip. “D-Do you know a Petshop nearby?”

He blinked confused, but nodded. “Yes, I do. Should I tell you the way?”

That would be nice.” You grinned.

Alright. When you're outside you go left and at the third intersection you go right, then you...” He stopped as he saw your confused stare.

It's on my way, should I accompany you?” He asked, smiling.

Oh” You sheepishly scratched the back of your neck. “You don't need to...I'll find it myself...I don't want to be a bother...”

You're not. And as I said, it's on my way.” He winked.

And so you two walked down the street together.

Aigoo...I really owe you one.” You said.

He chuckled. “No, it's okay.”

Your attention fell on a small Bubble tea shop in front of you.

Do you like Bubble tea?” You asked.

Y-Yes. Why do you-” You grabbed his hand and ran to the shop.

You beamed at the seller. “Hello! One Bubble tea with strawberry flavor and one with...”

You looked at Baekhyun. “Which is your favorite flavor?”

Er...strawberry...but you really don't need to-”

Two with strawberry flavor, please!” You ordered.

The seller smiled at you. “Sure? We have a special couple tea. It's with strawberry-vanilla flavor and has heart-shaped bubbles. You drink it from one cup with two drinking straws. It's the same amount like two cups, but it's cheaper.”

You blushed and immediately let go of Baekhyun's hand.

N-No...we're not..” Baekhyun stuttered. He was just as red as you was.

Oh, I'm sorry.” The seller grinned and gave you two strawberry bubble teas.

You paid for it and the two of you walked away, drinking the sweet teas.

You didn't look at Baekhyun, you were too embarrassed. He must feel bad, mistaken as my boyfriend...

You arrived at the Petshop.

Thank you for convoying me.” You shyly smiled at him.

No problem. Thank you for the Bubble tea.” He awkwardly smiled back.

You're welcome! Er...See you later!” You waved as you walked into the shop.

See you!” Baekhyun replied and went away. God...this was so awkward...I hope she's not too embarrassed...