-24-

In Love With An Idol (On hiatus)

 

After you heard that Sohee would be on vacation for two weeks, you could finally look forward to Christmas.

Your first Christmas without your family.

It felt somewhat strange, not having your parents and your brother around you while the holidays, but instead of this, you would spend Christmas with all twelve EXO members, Jisu and Chaemin.

That was also nice.

 

It was Christmas eve and you were in EXO-M's living room decorating.

Jisu and Chaemin were in the kitchen preparing the food and EXO were still at SM, practicing for a concert on the second day of Christmas.

You decided to celebrate in EXO-M's dorm, since they had the hugest dining table and the fifteen of you were able to eat at the same time. Without using the couch.

 

While you were putting on some baubles on the Christmas tree, EXO finally arrived.

Hey” You greeted, trying to place a star on the top of the tree. But you were too short.

Stupid tree.” You muttered.

Suddenly, a pair of strong arms were wrapped around your waist and you were raised up.

Yah!” You squealed and stared at the person who was lifting you up.

Baekhyun chuckled. “Calm down. I'm just trying to help you.”

You placed the star on the tree, then you glared at Baekhyun. “You can let me down now.”

He pouted. “And if I don't want to?”

Your eyes formed slits. “Down. Now!”

He grinned, but finally let you down on your feet. But that didn't mean he let go of you.

Baekhyun hugged you tightly. “Missed you...” He whispered.

You rolled your eyes. “We saw us this morning, pabo.”

He placed a soft kiss on your cheek. “I still missed you.”

You cheesy little boy, you.” You said smiling. “But I missed you, too.”

He turned you around, so he was facing you. “That's everything I wanted to hear.” He beamed and gently kissed your lips.

Ehem...” Someone cleared next to you.

Surprised you looked up at Chaemin.

She smirked. “Sorry to interrupt you, but didn't you want to decorate this room?”

You glanced around and noticed that just the half of the living room looked Christmas-like.

You escaped from Baekhyun's embrace and bowed apologizing. “Sorry, Unnie. I'll finish it now.”

Chaemin shook her head while leaving and mumbled something about lazy teenagers, which made you laugh since she was just a half year older than you. And definitely younger than Baekhyun.

Well, I'm going to take a shower meanwhile. Good luck.” Baekhyun smiled at you as he left to his apartment.

Alright.” You grabbed into the box with the Christmas decoration. “I'll make this room into a winter-wonderland.”

Happily you put up a few fairy lights.

 

An hour later you had finished decorating the room.

You were astonished from your own work. It looked better than you had ever expected.

WOOW!” You heard someone exclaiming behind you.

You spun around and grinned at Suho, Baekhyun, Lay and Luhan.

They're eyes were widened as they looked through the room.

Did you do this on your own?” Luhan asked.

You nodded, still grinning. “You like it?”

We love it!” Suho smiled brightly. “It's beautiful!”

Not as beautiful as you, of course.” Baekhyun took his arm around your shoulders.

You smirked. “I know.”

He raised an eyebrow. “Since when are you so cocky?”

You chuckled. “That's your fault. Complimenting me over and over again is not good for my self-assessment.”

He shook his head in disbelief. “You're too cute.”

See?” You gave him an scolding look. “You're complimenting me again!”

Baekhyun and the other three members laughed.

What else should I do? Telling you you're ugly?”

You shrugged. “For example.”

Aigoo...” He pinched your cheeks. “I can't tell you something like this. I would never lie to you.”

You lightly hit his head. “God...you're so...”

Yes?” He curiously glanced at you.

So yourself.” You stated, making him laugh again.

 

A bit later, the fifteen of you had eaten (Chaemin and Jisu were really good cooks!) And now it was time for the gifts.

Well, this was the only negative point in celebrating Christmas with fourteen other people.

Buying all the gifts left a huge hole in your bank account. But you didn't care.

It was for your friends and you wanted to make them happy.

You already got your present from your two best friends and each EXO member, except for Lay and Baekhyun.

Until now you were the most excited of Xiumin's gift. He gave you a coupon for forty free bubble teas.

Of course you loved the presents from the others as well, but you couldn't deny your love for everything that can be eaten or drank.

But now it was Lay's turn to give you the present.

Here.” He handed you out a huge carton. “I hope you'll like it...well it's not really creative so...” He blushed lightly.

You smiled. “I'm sure I'll like it.”

Then you ripped the fancy paper and opened the white box. Your eyes widened at the content.

 

Oh my god...Lay! That's sooo cute!” You embraced him tightly.

His lips curled into a shy smile. “Yes?”

Of course!” You grinned widely.

What is it?” Sehun reached out over Baekhyun, who sat next to you, and grabbed the box.

He looked inside and suddenly burst into laughter. “Haha Oh my god, Lay hyung! You're too funny!”

The other nosy members gathered around Sehun and when they saw the present, all of them joined Sehun's giggling.

You saw that Lay turned red in embarrassment.

Yah! Sehun! Give me my gift back!” You ordered and took the carton.

Then you glared at each of the members. “To your information. I think it is really cute of him to give me something like this! And if you're going to laugh at him again, I'll kick you out of this apartment and celebrate Christmas alone with Lay and my Unnies, alright?”

They nodded and looked like little boys who were scolded by their mother.

Fine.” Then you put out Lay's present and hugged it tightly. You gave him a sincere smile. “I really like it, thank you Lay.”

He smiled back. “Your welcome.”

You took the huge unicorn plushie and put it to the other gifts you had received this evening.

Then your gaze shifted towards Baekhyun.

He shook his head. “I'll give it you tomorrow, okay?”

You shrugged. “Alright. Then I'll give you yours tomorrow, too.”

 

OH MY-!! Kris you look so funny!” You were lying on the floor, holding you stomach while you were laughing.

Tao convinced his Leader to put on a white beard and combined with his 'I'll kill you all!'- expression, it was definitely a funny sight.

He shot you a glare. But that made you giggling even more.

Suho calmly patted Kris' shoulder. “Seriously Hyung. If I were you I would think about getting such a beard for real. It looks really good.”

He said it in such a serious tone, that now almost every present person were dying from laughter.

Kris smiled cutely and stood up. “Well Suho. If you think it's so good-looking, why don't you get one for yourself?”

Suho's eyes widened in fear. “Eh..Kris...I-” In this moment, Kris sprayed him a beard with artificial snow.

The oldest EXO member smirked. “Suits you well, Suho.”

You and the thirteen other people who had laughed at them, were now staring at Kris in disbelief.

I never thought he would do something like this...

The Leaders gazed towards you.

What?” Kris raised an eyebrow. “Want some, too?” He grinned evilly and with this an artificial snow-fight began.

 

You hadn't have so much fun for a long while.

Even though all of you (well almost all) were adults, you acted like 8-years-old and fought until death.

Okay...not really death, but until you all were lying around, exhausted and full of fake snow.

Suho was the first to get up. He groaned as he rubbed his back. “I'm getting to old for this...my back hurts like hell.”

You bit your lip. “Err...sorry Suho. It wasn't on purpose...” You had jumped on him when you were fleeing from Luhan.

He smiled his angelic smile. “It's okay. If Luhan would ran behind me with this look I would jump at anyone as well.” He winked and you chuckled.

What look?” Luhan pouted.

Chanyeol patted his shoulder. “You really have no idea how you look when you're fighting, huh?”

Luhan shook his head.

Well...it's something between crazy chipmunk and zombie...really frightening.” Chanyeol explained, catching a glare from Luhan.

What? You wanted to know!”

You grinned at their conversation. They are so immature!

Hey, I don't want to ruin the happy mood...but you know we have to clean up this all.” Chen stated, pointing at the now completely white couch and other furniture.

Fourteen groans could be heard, but then you started to clean up the huge mess.

 

Later that night you had finished cleaning and were on your way to your dorm.

You were really tired and just wanted to sleep, but before you could enter the apartment, Baekhyun called you.

Keira! I have practice tomorrow, but in the evening I have free time. I'll pick you up at 8 o'clock, okay?”

He smiled at you.

You blinked confused. “Where do we go?”

He smirked. “You'll see. But wear warm clothes!” Then he left.

You stared behind him. What has he planned?