-19-

In Love With An Idol (On hiatus)

A/N: OMG OVER 1000 VIEWS!! So happy LOL xD and we're approaching 20 chapters :D I never wrote such a long fanfic...and I'm not even near the end xD Well, I hope you'll like this chapter! PLS SUBSCRIBE+COMMENT!!! <3

 

 

 

When you arrived at school the next day, you caught glares from almost every female student.

Protectively, Sehun and Kai put their arms around your shoulders.

But this caused even more angry looks.

Guys! Let go! You don't make it any better!” You hissed.

They immediately took their arms away and gave you an apologetic glance. “Sorry.”

In the classroom you felt burning stares on your back.

You were wondering how you could still be alive, since you felt like your classmates burned holes in your body.

After school had ended, you sighed in relief while you walked over to the SM building.

No jealous fangirls anymore! You cheered.

But your smile vanished when you saw a huge group of Paparazzi's in front of the house.

!

In this moment, one of the photographers noticed you. “There she is!” He yelled.

About fifty heads turned to your direction.

You raced over to the entrance of SM, but before you could go in, your arms were grabbed by curious reporters.

You couldn't see anything because of the flashlights.

Are you visiting your boyfriend?”

Maybe she is a trainee!”

I know her name! Keira!”

Keira? Could you please answer a few questions?”

Keira! Over here!”

Your eyes filled up with tears. You just wanted to run away from this crowded place and the cameras.

All of a sudden someone took your hand and pulled you inside the building.

Here's nothing for you to see!” The guy shouted and closed the door.

You looked up at your savior and gasped. “Kris?”

The tall boy sighed. “We leave for a month, and when we come back, you're the Paparazzi's favorite victim! What did you do?”

He glanced down at you and his lips formed a soft smile when he saw your watery eyes.

Hey, don't cry. They can't follow you in here.”

You nodded and wiped your tears away. “I know...that was just too much for me...”

Kris comfortingly patted your shoulder. “It's okay. We won't let you alone anymore with them.” He winked. “But...what brought you in such a situation? They are crazier than when we're outside.”

You rolled your eyes. “I'll tell you later. But now I have to hurry!” You bowed with an apologetic smile and hurried to your practice room.

But before you could enter the room, your manager stopped you.

Keira! Because of the current situation...we have to talk about it.”

Yes, I know Oppa.”

He smiled. “Good. I'll call you later then. So we can talk about everything in detail, okay?”

You nodded and finally opened the door to the practice room.

You groaned. “God...this is hell.”

Hello, Keira.” A harsh voice hissed.

Oh .

You slowly raised your head and met eyes with Sohee. If looks could kill...

Hey Unnie” You gave her an innocent smile.

She glared back. “So...you and Baekhyun, huh?”

Sohee approached you, and suddenly hugged you.

You winced in surprise.

I'll never forgive you this!” She whispered dangerously.

You froze. Can my life get any worse??

Right in this moment the door opened and your manager looked worriedly at you.

Keira, your math teacher called. He said he's unhappy about your grades. Your homework is always perfect, but the exams...he said you should learn a bit more instead of doing other things...you know-”

He held on when he saw you banging your head against the wall.

Eh...Keira?”

Jisu dragged him outside. “Don't worry, Kwangsun oppa. We take care of her.”

She gave her older brother a smile and slammed the door shut.

She and Chaemin walked over to you and wrapped their arms around you.

We're so sorry.” They mumbled.

In this moment you just wanted to disappear and never come back.

 

The next weeks you were always accompanied by SM stuff when you walked to school or practice.

You also changed your hair color and wore sunglasses when you went out.

But this didn't help much in school, since your classmates knew you already.

But you were hardly recognized on the streets, which made everything a bit easier.

Sadly, you couldn't spend much time with EXO-M while they stayed in Korea, because you couldn't go out without being noticed by any fangirls, who would then start to abuse you or worse.

Baekhyun felt really guilty because of this.

He was an Idol, not you. But the Paparazzi's would follow you more than him or any other member.

But against to the Idols, they wouldn't say nice things to you.

He was also pretty scared that some sasaeng fans could hurt you. Really hurt you. Not just verbally.

And the thing that upset him the most was that you rarely met him or talked to him.

He knew it was just to protect you and him, but it still made him sad.

Some days he wouldn't even be able to greet you. You spent much more time with the other members.

Especially Kai seemed to be a bit overprotective over you.

He wouldn't let you go out before he checked that someone would accompany you.

And this pissed Baekhyun really off.

He had no problem with any of the members to spend time with you, but something in Kai's eyes and the way he looked at you, didn't please him.

But he had no right to think this way.

He himself had repeated around 200 times the last month that he hadn't any girlfriend.

You did not belong to him. And that made him really disappointed.

 

Another week had passed.

It was now end of October. On Saturday would be Halloween.

You looked forward to it. You had always loved Halloween and used to visit a huge Party in your hometown each year.

You enjoyed dressing up in a scary costume, and you loved every kind of horror, even if you were easily scared.

But you knew that you wouldn't be visiting a Halloween Party this year.

It was still dangerous for you to go out in public.

You sighed. Maybe we can do some kind of Party at home. You encouraged yourself.

After you finished practicing, you grabbed your bag and walked into the lobby.

Surprised by it's emptiness you looked at the clock.

0:30 AM.

Your eyes widened. “I stayed this long?”

It was Wednesday. Usually the last workers shift ended at 12 AM on this day.

You bit your lip. “Seemed like I have to go home on my own.”

You went outside.

The cold autumn wind blew around your neck. You fastened up you jacket and walked at a faster pace.

You didn't like walking around the dark streets alone. It reminded you of the last time, where you nearly had been .

You shivered and started to run.

That's her!” You heard a female voice calling.

Startled, you stopped and turned to the direction where the voice came from.

A group of girls was approaching you. You saw something sparkling in the street lamps light.

Something that looked like a knife.

Sasaengs.

You spun around and ran as fast as you could.

That wasn't the first time some really crazy fans tried to hurt you. But it was the first time you were alone.

Unfortunately the girls weren't bad sprinters.

STOP YOU !” One of them shouted.

You sped up.

Why can't I live in peace???

Abruptly someone grabbed your arm and dragged you into a corner behind a house.

He pressed his hand over mouth as you wanted to scream.

Shut up! Do you want them to find us?” A familiar voice hissed.

Your eyes rounded. Then you pushed him away.

I would rather be killed by a group of freaks, than be saved by you!”

He sighed. “As you want. But I'm not the one who takes responsibility! Please tell this your friends before you die.”

You glared at him. “Haha...funny. I'm going home now.”

You wanted to cross the road, when you saw a car racing in your direction.

Your eyes widened.

Fortunately, the guy pulled you out of the way.

You're really pleading to die tonight, huh?”

Why do you even care?”

Well, I may hate you and everything. But I once loved you, and I don't want to see your limbs spread over the street.”

Aww...that was cute.” You gave him a last arrogant smile before you turned to leave.

Keira!” He shouted.

What else, Kevin? An anvil that is going to crush me?”

He gave you a not amused look. “No. I just wanted to apology for what I did. I didn't know it would turn out like this...and you would get in such a dangerous situation. I'm sorry, Keira.”

He sounded sincere. But you couldn't trust him. Not anymore.

Don't waste your breath! I'm not going to accept this apology, Kevin.”

With this you left.