-25-

In Love With An Idol (On hiatus)

A/N: Ahh I'm so sorry!! there was an error with the last chapter...it ended after Keira opened lay's present, but it shouldn't end there! I reupdated it now :)

You were woken up by your cell phone the next morning.

Hello?” You said, still half asleep.

Merry Christmas, Keira!” You mother called happily.

You groaned and rubbed your eyes, then you looked at your alarm clock on the nightstand.

Yah! Mum! It's three in the morning!”

Ooops...sorry, I forgot. Don't be mad please~” She pleaded.

You rolled your eyes. “I won't if you let me sleep.”

Yes yes...sorry that I wanted to wish you merry Christmas. I'll hang up then...”

No, no mum. I didn't mean it this way. Sorry...but I'm really tired right know. Ah yes, and merry Christmas to you and the others.” You hurriedly added.

Thanks~” You heard your brother, your dad and your grandparents saying.

You smiled.

So, how was your Christmas eve? It's already over, isn't it?” She asked.

You nodded, then you realized that she couldn't see this through the phone.

Yes, it was nice.” You giggled as you thought back at the last evening.

That's good! Did our present already arrived? We sent it last week...and don't open the one with 'Birthday' written on it, yes?”

No it didn't arrive yet. And yes, I won't open it until my Birthday, don't worry mum.”

Good...how it's going with your boyfriend?” She asked out of the blue.

Mum!”

Your grandma forced me to ask this! But honestly...I'm really curious, too! I mean, I never talked with him or even saw a picture of him! The only thing I know is that he's 20 and his name is Baekhyun. That's all.”

You sighed. “Mum...if you want to know anything about him, from blood type to height, google it!”

I should...what?” She asked, puzzled. “Why should I find something about him on google? Is he one of these facebook-freaks who post every stupid thing about themselves on the internet?”

You banged your head against the wall. Then you took a deep breath.

Does this Idiot who is said to be my brother didn't tell you anything about him? God...Mum, he's not even on facebook...He just got three music videos on youtube and a lot of other videos...and maybe some articles...and a lot of fangirls...”

WHAT?” Your mother almost screamed.

Calm down mum. He is an Idol. But that's nothing special-”

NOTHING SPECIAL???? Keira! Why didn't you tell me about this earlier? It is an important information for a mother if their daughters boyfriend is a famous singer.”

Really? Well, most of my friends here are famous artists...I thought you would know this after I told you about EXO before...”

Yes, but I didn't know he's an EXO member as well. This is really...”

Mum?”

Yes, Keira?”

Can I sleep now? I still have something to do tomorrow...”

Oh...sorry, sure! But we'll talk about this later! Good night!”

Good night.” You hung up.

You covered your face with your hands. Message to myself: Not answering any call from her!

 

You luckily got some more sleep before you had to get up this day.

Now it was 7 in the evening and you were getting ready for yours and Baekhyun's date.

You had showered for nearly an hour (not really necessary...but well, you liked water.)

And now you were standing with a towel wrapped around your body in front of your wardrobe and searched for anything to wear.

It wasn't that you had not many clothes - the cabinet was almost too small for all your clothes – but it is always the same, if you're desperately searching for an outfit, you find absolutely nothing that you want to wear.

You looked at the clock. 7:24.

! Need to hurry!!!!

You threw out a bunch of clothes you thought would look pretty and were warm.

No...no...oh my god definitely no!...no...no...uhh! That's pretty!” You smiled happily and held out blue long-sleeved shirt. The sleeves were lightly ruffled at the shoulders and it had a round cleavage.

You combined it with light blue skinny jeans and black buckskin boots.

Then you put on eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss and grabbed your curling iron to get a few curls into your straight, red-brown hair.

 

Ten minutes before eight you were finish.

What do you think?” You asked your roommates.

They grinned and made thumbs up. “Looks great!” “Really pretty!”

Yes?” You hopefully gazed at them.

They nodded. “But why were you so eager to look perfect? You act like this is your first date with him.” Chaemin chuckled.

Now that you thought about it, it was your first real date with him.

You hadn't have the chance to go out alone with him until now. Something had always cropped up.

But now you would spend an evening just with him alone.

Your lips curled into a wide smile.

I'm so excited.” You giggled. “Uh and I'm curious about his present!”

Jisu chuckled. “But it can't be as great as the unicorn Lay gave to you, right?”

You nodded, laughing. But you really liked the plushie you got from him. It was incredible cute!

In this moment it knocked at the door.

You happily hopped to the door with a bright grin on your face.

You were about to open the door, but Jisu stopped you.

First you have to get rid of this smile! You look like you had smoked heroin or something.”

You blinked confused.

She smirked. “Well, confused is much better! But try it with a normal smile, okay?” Jisu winked and pushed you towards the door.

You nodded and finally let Baekhyun in.

He looked omfgsoinggorgeos!! really handsome.

it's too hard to describe his perfectness LOL xD so here's a picture ;P

He smiled at you and took your hand. “You look really pretty today!”

You bit your lip and blushed. “Thanks...”

He waved at your roommates. “See you!”

You also bid your Goodbye, then you left with Baekhyun.

 

And? Where are we going now?” You asked, sitting next to him in his car.

He grinned. “You'll see.”

You pouted and crossed your arms.

He chuckled. “Just wait a bit, okay? It's not this special.”

You sighed, but nodded. “Fine.”

 

An half hour later you arrived at your destination.

It was the park a bit outside Seoul, where the lake was where you and Baekhyun had spend a warm Saturday in September together.

But it looked quite different now.

Everywhere were fairy lights and Christmas trees. A lot of small shops were spread around the with snow covered meadows. They sold food, winter clothes and Christmas decoration or small gifts.

You just stared at the beautiful sight.

A bit away from you played a band Christmas songs.

Baekhyun curiously looked at you. “Do you like it?”

You looked back at him, smiling so bright that it hurt. “Like it? It's so beautiful!! How could I not like it?”

You wrapped your arms around him and kissed him happily.

He smiled into the kiss.

When the two of you parted he took your hand and crossed his fingers with yours.

Come on. I'll buy you everything you want.”

You smirked. “Everything?”

He laughed. “Well, as long as I can pay for it.”

You grinned and dragged him to the next shop which sold crêpes.

 

Later that evening you were walking hand in hand with your boyfriend through the festive decorated park, when Baekhyun suddenly disappeared. “I'll be back in a minute. Please wait.”

As he said, you waited.

You felt something soft on your head, and surprised turned around.

Baekhyun was grinning at you, fixing a red Christmas beanie on your head.

You blinked confused.

He gently touched something on the side of the beanie and you saw blinking red lights in his face.

You raised your hand in front of your head, and saw the lights again.

He chuckled and brought you to a stand nearby and you looked into the mirror.

On the front of the beanie was a line with red-blinking stars.

He backhugged you and rested his chin on your shoulder.

You look really cute with it.” He whispered.

You smiled. “Thank you. It's really pretty. But now...” Your gaze shifted towards the direction where the lake was. “I want to go ice-skating.”

Alright. Whatever you want.” He let go of you and you ran together to the lake.

 

After you got the Skates, you went on the frozen lake.

You know how to skate, right?” Baekhyun inquired.

Yes.” You nodded. “But it's been a few years since I skated the last time...” You looked somewhat insecure.

He grabbed your hand. “Don't worry. If you fall I'll catch you.” Baekhyun beamed at you and you smiled back.

Luckily you were still good at skating, and Baekhyun, too.

You just tripped one time. And like he had promised, Baekhyun caught you.

But in the moment he caught you, he lost his balance and the two of you collapsed on the ice.

You were lying on top of him and the both of you were laughing happily.

 

Two hours skating later, you were exhausted and gave back the Skates.

You sat down on a bench a bit away from the lake.

Baekhyun took his arm around you and pulled you closer at him.

I think it's time for your present.” He murmured.

You stared at him, bewildered. “This wasn't your gift?”

He chuckled. “It was a part of it. But the most important part is still in my jacket.”

He took out a small package from his coat and gave it to you.

Merry Christmas, Keira.” He gently kissed you.

You inspected the small box, you also shook it, wondering what could be inside.

Just open it.” Baekhyun ordered grinning.

You carefully unwrapped the fancy paper and opened the black velvet box.

Your eyes widened as you took out a silver necklace.

The pendant was a small sun-like symbol. Baekhyun's symbol for his power he had in their Mama Music Video.

Baekhyun...that is so...pretty...I don't know what to say...” You wrapped your arms around him.

He smiled and hugged you back. “I'm happy you like it. I needed a week to convince our stylist noona to make it for me.”

You pulled away, just to place another kiss on his lips.

You're the best boyfriend ever! I love this so much! It's so pretty!” You swarmed.

I love you, Byun Baekhyun.” You said smiling.

He smiled back. “I love you, too.”

He put the necklace around your neck and grinned. “It suit's you really well.”

You chuckled. “That's good. Oh wait...your present! Well...it's not as great as yours...not even a bit...I'm not really creative when it's about gifts...” You said, slightly nervous.

He gave you an angelic smile. “As long it's from you, it's perfect.”

You chuckled. “Well no...it's not. But..here.” You held out a small black box.

He took it and opened it.

You anxiously stared at his face, and sighed in relief as you saw him smiling.

That's really nice. Really. Thank you, Keira.” He pecked your cheek.

You glanced down at the silver watch you gave him. You felt a bit sad that you didn't bought him something more meaningful...but if he's happy with it, then it's okay.

You really like it?” You asked unsure.

He beamed at you and nodded. “Of course! Why shouldn't I?”

You shrugged. “I don't know...it's such a mainstream gift...you got me something unique and I just...”

He softly cupped your face and raised your head.

I really like your present, Keira.” He said with a sincere smile.

Your lips curled into a wide grin. “Yay!” You cheered.

He chuckled at your reaction and kissed you passionately.

The best Christmas ever! You thought while wrapping your arms around him. 

 

A/N: How do you like this fluffy chapter?? Aren't they a cute couple?? xDD I have really bad news...in two days I'm going on vacation for three weeks and I really don't know if I have there any internet connection D:...but until then I'll write as much as I can! And when I have any internet access on my vacation, I'll update of course :D  and I have a request :p if you like baekyeol then check out my new fic :P It will have a few chapters...not really much  :p But I would be really happy if any of you would subscribe to it :D Just if you want, of course ;)

Love my readers :3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/219932/the-computer-angst-drama-fantasy-romance-exo-baekyeol