-31-

In Love With An Idol (On hiatus)

 

You were seriously wondering what you've done wrong in your life.

You always made your homework...not really but mostly.

You've never lied...okay...that itself was lie.

You always did what your parents told you...well...you often did what your parents told you.

Yeah...to be honest, you actually deserved this.

But why in God's sake did you have to sit next to him??!!

The last five hours had been the most nerve-wrecking in your entire life.

It wasn't that you didn't like him, but his fear of heights didn't make this fourteen hours flight enjoyable in any way.

He was clinging onto your arm at the take-off and it needed a half hour until he let go again. Then he drank too much and needed to go to the toilet, but was too scared. After this, he eventually fell asleep, but started coughing really loud so you (and the other passengers) couldn't sleep at all. And then the plane had to get in some stupid thunderstorm so it started shaking and he, again, squeezed your arm until he probably cut your circulation while repeating “We will die! We will die!”

You really had no idea why the hell he actually decided to come with you if he couldn't take such a long flight.

But he did.

And you could kill him for that.

Yet again, he was making whimpering noises while fearfully staring outside the window.

You bend over to Baekhyun.

What if we just kick him out of the plane? I bet all the passengers would love me for that.”

Your boyfriend chuckled a bit before putting on a scolding face.

Don't say such things about your friend....The fangirls would surely get revenge on you.”

You giggled and he grinned.

Your other neighbor had now started whispering “It's so deep...We will die...”.

Groaning annoyed, you forcefully closed the shutter of the small window and leaned back in your seat.

See? There is no depth anymore, so we won't die. And now, watch a film and please, please shut up!”

He opened his mouth like he wanted to say something, but closed it without another word and obeyed to your order.

And then, finally, Kris was silent.

 

A/N: HEYYYYYYYY :D Here is a really short chapter for you, only to celebrate my 100th subscriber!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dances randomly and catching strange looks from boyfriend (hot asian used to be gay boyfriend :D:D my life's so awesome *-* except for school lol xD)* I know, 100 aren't much...but still..this was my first fic and I'm like dying of happiness :D:D though I wrote this chapter instead of doing my religion homework (useless anyway xD) and now I still have to do hw for 5 ing subjects...OTL... 

But anyway, I love you all soooooooooo much <3<3<3<3 *throws kisses* Thank you for subscribing and everyone who didn't (okay..that's my 31st chappie..I guess you should have subscribed till now lol) And please continue to comment and everything ^^  

And I'm sorry since I can't update this often anymore :( But I try to ^-^    

and sorry for my poor attempt on editing an image...it's so bad haha xD