-23-

In Love With An Idol (On hiatus)

A/N: wah....this chapter is boring, right? hope you like it though...:) PLS COMMENT+SUBSCRIBE!! :D

 

 

You silently entered your apartment, Baekhyun was holding your hand as he followed you.

YAH! KEIRA CHOI! WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN????” Jisu yelled.

She stood in front of you, hands on her hips.

Her gaze shifted up to Baekhyun. “You! What have you done to her? She's still sick! And now look at her hair! It's wet and everything!” She scolded angrily.

You looked up and Baekhyun and the two of you started giggling.

Jisu blinked bewildered. “Wait...you and Baekhyun...you talked with each other?” Then she eyed your linked fingers and a wide grin appeared on her face.

Finally! God...I thought that will never happen!”

You gave her a cute smile. “So you're not angry anymore?”

She smirked. “Ohhh...I'm still near killing this guy for letting you outside while it's snowing. Especially in this clothes.” She pointed at your shorts.

You shrugged. “Well, I'm going to bed now. Have fun Unnie! Good night, Baekhyun.” You sent him a flying kiss.

He stared at you. “Y-You are not going to let me alone with her...are you?” He fearful asked.

Sorry...I'm really tired. See you tomorrow...” You glanced at Jisu's angry face. “Or not...” Then you left the room.

While you were lying down on your bed and pulling the covers up to your face, you heard Jisu and Baekhyun.

YOU IDIOT!! IDIOTIDIOTIDIOTIDIOT!! WHAT IF SHE'S EVEN MORE SICK NOW???”

OWW!! That hurts, you know?”

I don't care! You may be her boyfriend now and all, but that won't help you, Byun Baekhyun!”

You chuckled. Jisu were just a few months older than you, but she would do anything to protect you and sometimes acted like your mother, but you loved her for this.

And now I have also a great boyfriend! You smiled brightly as you closed your eyes and fell asleep.

 

From this day on your life became even better than it had been before the incident.

Against to Jisu's thoughts, you recovered soon.

All your friends were quite happy about your relationship with Baekhyun.

Well, at least most of them. Kai avoided you more than ever, and you couldn't take offense at his behavior. You knew that he liked you, and sure he would be hurt.

But you couldn't change your feelings. You loved Baekhyun, not him.

So you were as friendly towards him as you could, when he was in the same room as you and Baekhyun, you tried to do less skinship with your boyfriend, so you won't hurt him more then necessary.

At least he was still your friend and you cared for him. Even though you weren't sure if he could ever forgive you that you rejected him like this.

However, you had other problems to deal with.

Now you really had a relationship with Baekhyun, you had to hide.

But the funny thing about it was, since you and Baekhyun had become a couple, the rumors about your relationship became less.

It wasn't like you weren't relieved that it turned out to be like this, just a bit confused.

Seems like reporters always writing nonsense.” Baekhyun chuckled as he glanced over your shoulder ans looked at the article you were reading.

The headline was:

EXO'S BAEKHYUN AND KEIRA BROKE UP!

You nodded. “Yeah...they can't take the truth.”

Baekhyun grinned and cupped your chin to turn you for a kiss.

You smiled happy.

Seems like my life isn't as hell as before.

But inside you knew that this perfect time wouldn't last forever.

And two days before Christmas, fate finally decided that it can kick you off cloud nine now.

 

The Christmas vacation had began three days ago, so instead of going to school in the morning, you walked to SM Entertainment to improve your dancing and singing.

When you woke up this morning, you already felt that this would be a bad day.

But because of your posititivity you decided not to stay at home and spend the day in front of the TV, instead of this you'll go practicing.

Entering the huge building, you were greeted by a harsh voice.

Yah, Keira! We need to talk.”

Puzzled you looked at Sohee. What does she wants now?

Mind if I ask why?”

She gave you here typical arrogant smile. “You'll see.”

Then she dragged you into the empty recording studio.

After she locked the door, she pushed you at the wall.

You rubbed your hurting back and glared at her. “What was this for?”

She stared at you angrily. “I know about you and Baekhyun.”

You raised your eyebrows. “Didn't we already tell everyone that we're not in a relationship?” You lied.

Sohee smirked. “Yes, sure. Maybe you hadn't been a month back...but I saw you two often enough together here. Seriously, never heard anything about locking rooms?”

You jaw dropped open. “What the- Are you a stalker or what?”

She laughed. It sounded like splintering glass.

Well...” She held out a bunch of pictures. “You know what? Get your ugly away from Baekhyun! You aren't worth him! He deserves someone better and prettier than you.” She almost spit at the 'you'.

And...” A fake smile appeared on her face. “I don't think you want our CEO to see these pictures, huh?”

She smirked evilly, then she left. You were completely dumbfounded.

The reason why you were so scared about her threat?

Well, after the small incident with you and Baekhyun, the head of SM Entertainment wasn't really happy. You needed three hours to convince him that you weren't in a relationship.

And after this he announced that none of you, neither Baekhyun or any other EXO member, nor you, Jisu and Chaemin were allowed to have a relationship. Or you'll get fired.

Since then Suho and Jisu, and later you and Baekhyun did everything to hide your relationships.

You would definitely not break up because of this.

You had no reason to do so, since you saw the CEO once in a month and the other members and also your managers and trainers were aware of the couples and helped you to stay together.

But now that Sohee knew, it was really dangerous for you and Baekhyun. You didn't want him to get in trouble because of you.

You sighed and went into the practice room.

I'll think about this later...