-1-

In Love With An Idol (On hiatus)

 

Aish! Get closed you stupid thing!” You tried to close your overstuffed suitcase, bu t it didn't work.

You looked at your two other suitcases, which were congested like the one in front of you.

You thought about taking a few things from the non-closing suitcase into the others, but you were scared about opening them again, since you wouldn't be able to close them afterwards.

God...what should I do?” You pulled at the zipper with all your strength, but it still didn't move.

Keira!” Your mother called from downstairs. “Hurry! I don't want to miss our flight!”

Yeah, mum! I'm coming!”

You took one pair of shoes, which you thought you could live without, out of your suitcase and finally managed to close it.

Then you grabbed your handbag and one of the cases and carried it downstairs.

Your mother raised an eyebrow at you when she saw you just with one suitcase.

Is this all your luggage?”

What? Of course not! But I don't have five arms, so I can't take more than one.” You responded, running back upstairs to take the rest of your luggage.

 

A bit later everything was stored in the car and it was time to say goodbye to your family.

You went to your brother.

Eventually I become rid of you!” You grinned at him.

He smirked. “I bet you'll be missing me when you arrived there.”

Never!” You said, but then you dragged him into a tight hug.

You'll be the one missing me, little brother!” You raised yourself on tiptoes and kissed his cheek.

Even though he was two years younger than you, and with 171cm you weren't short, he was still taller by a head.

He rubbed his cheek with a disgusted face. “That was really unnecessary.”

You laughed at his reaction. “Bye you giant! Don't dare to touch anything in my room! Even if I don't live there, it's still my room! And when I visit you in 5 months and there will anything be missing or not at the same place like now, I'll kill you!”

He rolled his eyes. “Why should I even enter your room? It's not interesting.”

Why do you ask me? I don't know what's going on in your head, you freak!”

Did you just call me a feak?!”

Yah! Stop it kids! Can't you ever stop fighting?” Your mother glared at the both of you.

Coincident both of you pointed at the other and yelled “He/She had started!”

Your mother sighed and shook her head “God, I'm so happy that I don't have to bear the both of you together anymore!”

You pouted. “Does that mean you're happy that I'll leave?”

She gave you a disbelieving look. “Seriously, Keira?”

You chuckled. Of course she didn't mean it like this.

So” You turned back to your brother “See you in five months!”

He smiled at you “Annyeong noona!”

You raised an eyebrow at his sudden use of korean language.

He just blinked innocently at you. “Annyeong pabo!” You replied and gave him your cutest face.

He just rolled his eyes and went back into the house.

You turned to your father.

He embraced you tightly. “Goodbye, my angel! Good luck and work hard! And eat a lot!”

You smiled at him. Slowly your eyes filled up with tears.

Bye dad! I'll miss you so much!”

Don't cry, my angel. I'm so proud of you! You worked so hard and now your dream is coming true! And you know, if you have any problems or just become homesick, you can always call us!”

He wiped away your tears an kissed your forehead.

Be strong! I love you, my angel!”

I love you, too, dad!”

Then he let go of you. “You should really hurry. It's not good if you miss your flight.”

You nodded and went over to the car. Your mother was already sitting in it and waited for you.

When you drove off, you waved at your father and he waved back. I'll miss him so much...

A few tears ran down your cheeks.

Your mother noticed and patted your shoulder. “You'll see him in five months again, so don't cry.”

You nodded.

And” Your mother smiled at you “I'm sure you'll be too busy with practicing and meeting new friends to miss anything.”

You grinned. She was right. You were going to have six hours practice and school every day ,except for the weekend, so you would be definitely too busy. But you still looked forward to it and couldn't wait to be in Seoul, starting your new life as a soon-to-be-an-idol.

 

Three hours later you and your mother were sitting in the plane.

She came with you and would stay two days with you in Seoul, because you weren't full-aged and she had to sign the new contract and everything.

You were quite happy that she would take care about these things, since you had no idea how all these insurance things and whatever else worked.

You stopped thinking about this and tried to sleep. You were really tired, seconds later you were in dreamland.