-29-

In Love With An Idol (On hiatus)

 

It was seven in the morning when it knocked at Chaemin's, Jisu's and your dorm.

Chaemin, who had already showered and dressed up, went over to open the door, greeted by a panicking Chanyeol.

Chae! Did you see Baekhyun? We have practice in an hour but he didn't come home yesterday!”

Chaemin blinked confused. “What do you mean, he didn't come home? Where should he be?”

Chanyeol shrugged. “I don't know! That's why I'm asking you.”

The girl rolled her eyes. “Yes, yes...I'll ask Keira...doesn't know where his own roommate is, seriously!” She muttered the last words, so Chanyeol couldn't hear her.

YAH! Keira! Get up! Do you know where your boyfriend is?” Chaemin yelled, opening your room door.

 

***

Sunny jumped on your bed, placing her paws gracefully between you and Baekhyun, then she bend down and over your face.

Eww, Sunny! That's disgusting!” You groaned half asleep, shoving her off from you, which caused her to choose Baekhyun as her next victim.

But against to you, he wasn't used to this.

He winced when he felt a large, wet tongue on his cheek.

It was too large to be Chanyeol's cat, and Kai never let his dog inside any of the members rooms.

He opened his eyes and stared at the huge, blonde dog, pushing her aside so he could get up.

Then his gaze fell on you, next to him, peacefully sleeping and he remembered the happenings from last night.

A smile crept on his lips and he reached out to caress your cheek when he heard someone clearing their throat.

Eh...what are you doing here?” Chaemin's voice startled Baekhyun.

Chanyeol raced into the room, gasping as he saw his band mate lying next to his girlfriend.

HYUNG! WHAT THE-”

In this moment you finally woke up.

Aish...what's all that noise?” You sleepily rubbed your eyes, realizing the three persons in your bedroom, all of them with the same bewildered expression.

Three pairs of eyes stared at you, waiting for an explanation.

You looked at each of them, then pouted. “Yah! Why you're all glaring at me?”

It was silent for a while. Chanyeol was the first to speak.

B-Baekhyun hyung...we have practice you know...” He stuttered. “I...I don't care what you guys were doing...but...you should have told us that you wouldn't come home...”

The older guy face-palmed himself and got up from the bed, you giggled at his action.

I'll explain you everything...later...well...see you later Keira! Bye Chaemin.” Baekhyun smiled at you and waved.

You threw him a flying kiss and watched him and Chanyeol leave, the taller one with widened eyes.

Chaemin stared at you. “What did you-”

You cut her off. “N.O.T.H.I.N.G. Nothing. Absolutely nothing, okay? He just slept here. Why are you always so erted? Seriously...” You gave your friend a scolding look as you were walking towards the bathroom.

She followed you and shrugged. “He's your boyfriend and both of you are old enough...sure we get this kind of thoughts...”

You rolled your eyes. “Chae...I thought you know I'm not like this!”

Chaemin chuckled. “Yeah, I got it. You're an innocent little girl. Come on and get ready. I'm hungry.” She pushed you inside the bathroom and you stick out your tongue at her which made her laugh even more.

 

***

 

I'm so excited!” You were jumping up and down in your seat, grinning widely.

It was Friday and you were on your way to the airport.

Baekhyun gave you a strange look. “Are you okay?” Then he looked back on the street, since he was driving.

You nodded. “I'm perfectly fine! I'm just so excited and happy and can't wait to be on that plane!”

No, really. Are you sure you didn't take any drugs or something? How can you be so lively at two in the morning?” He sounded serious, like he would actually be questioning your sanity.

You folded your arms on your chest and pouted. “Don't be so mean! I wouldn't take drugs...not when I'm going on a flight!”

But usually you take them?” He raised his eyebrow.

You shrugged. “Maybe...okay..let us stop this unnecessary conversation. Are you not excited to go on vacation?” You eyed him. Baekhyun didn't show any hint of anticipation. He just looked incredibly tired.

Sorry...I just didn't sleep much the last few days...sure I'm looking forward to it.” He said, turning to you and showing his beautiful smile. But it didn't reach his sleepy eyes.

You sighed. “You've been pretty busy the last week. All of you guys. It must be tiring...”

The two of you arrived at the airport and got out of the car.

In front of the trunk he hugged you tightly and softly kissed your head. “It is, but I'm okay. And now I'm going to get a ten days break which I can spend with the most beautiful girl on the world. Without any schedules, practice or annoying members. Just you and I.” Baekhyun whispered.

 

He was so wrong.

 

A/N: PEACE! :P I'm finally back with a new chapter. I'm so sorry I didn't update for so long but I was ill -.- but they're going on vacation :D sadly it will turn out that it won't be really peaceful days...okay, stop that spoiling xD I'll update as soon as possible, hopefully with a longer chapter...but I'm still not feeling really well (F*** u flu!) so...I don't know when that will be...i still ahve another fic to write....but I'll somehow manage that all...somehow...xD see you at the next chapter!! :3

oh and...SUBSCRIBE+COMMENT YOU ES!!! lol...sorry....I mean pls subscribe and comment my lovely readers <3