Arranged.

Found you.

"I do not mean to be rude by asking this, but Lee Soo Man-sshi, are your serious, I mean, everything is paid? All the bills-"

"Everything. Paid by me. Relax, Baekhyun,Besides, your sister needs a place to live in, seeing that both of you are orphans now. Just don't take advantage of the situation. Making your sister live in the dorm is not a good idea. One word, boy. Fangirls. They're just as good as paparazzi. Maybe even better.", Soo Man replied with a fatherly smile.

The rest of the EXO-K members gawked at The Man.

Soo Man noticed their stares.

"But please the rest of you, don't come running to me to buy you a house each, unless what happened to The Byuns happened to you too.".

The other members groaned.

"Alright, you all are dismissed. Baekhyun, Estelle, please pack up your things and get ready. You'll move in the first thing tomorrow."

----------------------------------------

-Your P.O.V.-

Oppa was packing up his stuff while I just held on to my 3 only objects.

I guess I have to go shopping again...

And burn a large hole in Oppa's wallet / bank account. 

But anyways,

I think I've come to like this Soo Man guy.

But I think one person here is not happy for Baekhyun oppa and I.

"Yeobo! Don't leave me!" Chanyeol oppa said to Baekhyun oppa while tugging at his shirt.

My eyes instantly widened.

EXO-K gave me sympathetic smiles.

"Yep, we have to cope with this everyday," Kai said.

"Park Chanyeol! You're scaring the girl!" Suho oppa scolded him.

Snapping out of the act, Chanyeol oppa stood up and ruffled my hair saying, "Oops, mianhe.".

I pouted. 

I'm damn 19 years old. 

D.O. oppa went over to Baekhyun oppa and whispered in his ear.

Baekhyun oppa's eyes lit up as he replied, " IKR?! ".

I shook my head while smiling.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, followed by a really sweet voice.

"Hello? It's Jae In here~".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooohhh cliffie~! How was it? Please don't forget to comment below! :D 

I LOVE YOU MY SUBBIES!!~ :D