Really wanted visitors

Found you.

I'm back! Keke~ Back early yo! I'll just update a chapter kays? Since I was early and punctual? Don't worry, I'll update 2moro or today to make up for the double update... For now, here's a chappie! Don't forget to comment belowww! Enjoy~

---------------------------------------------  

A round of hushed whispers filled the cafeteria again, only just a bit louder. Quite too loud for a whisper actually. 

You were staring at your brother. You walked quickly towards him. 

"What the hell are you doing here for?" you hissed. He gave you a small pout before answering.

"Can't I visit my sister on her first day of school? Besides, EXO is gonna perform for the kids here."

You mumbled an apology. Baekhyun just ruffled your hair. Seeing your glare, he fixed your hair back with a meek smile.

Suddenly, the sibling moment was interrupted by screams and squeals. You rolled your eyes. 

*This is gonna be a loooooong day.*

---------------------------------

As said by Baekhyun, EXO did perform. Yep, the whole of EXO, complete-style, in the auditorium, with crazy fangirls that were once calm students. People almost forgot the interaction between you and your brother. Almost.

Well, it wasn't really their fault. Only Minhyuk, Soo Man and the EXO members knew that you were realted to Baekhyun. So right after their performance, the students surrounded you and bombarded you with questions. 

"What the hell was that?"  

"Why was he ruffling your hair?"

"Are you his girlfriend?"

"Why are you so.. ugh!"

"Explain."

 

You shut your eyes and let out a sigh. You were expecting this to happen. 

*Why did he have to approach me? Your gonna get it when I get home, Byun Baekhyun!*

You had two 'special' cards actually. The aegyo card and the...

                        .........loud screaming and shouting card

You figured that the aegyo card wasn't going to get you anywhere. And you really felt the need to shout right now. 

"Uhhm." you cleared your throat. Silence. *I don't need to shout anymore then.*. 

They moved back to give you space. You nodded as a 'Thank you'. You gulped and answered their questions with 4 words that could either calm them down or fire them up.

.

.

.

"I'm Byun Baekhyun's sister."