Is the...... gone?

Found you.

Baekhyun was fretting around the dorm. "Where the shoot is Estelle?" .

"Well, maybe she ran off to elope with Chanyeol hyung?". Sehun suggested. Kai whacked the back of the maknae's head.

"Owwww, hyung!". Everyone ignored the two 'kids' that were currently involved in a pillow fight. Jae In was long gone. She needed to train too, because, to put it simply, a trainee has to train.

The door opened with a loud bang. The EXO-M members ran into the dorm, some with shoes still on, and randomly went into the EXO-K members rooms, only to collapse and fall into a deep sleep almost immediately.

"These kids..." Kris said, the only one to not fall asleep. He took of the shoes of the members and placed them neatly on the shoe rack.

"Well, we were planning to drop off these two cheeky runaway monkeys here-". Chanyeol cut him off, standing up.

"Uhmm, Kris, you mean giraffe and the midget monkey?" Chanyeol said. Kris eyed him with a look that said 'shut-the-gap-I'm-talking-here'.

Chanyeol shrunk back into his seat.

"As I was saying before I was interrupted by a half-monkey, we were planning to drop these two off and head to our own dorm. But the members kept groaning for a short nap coz' they were dead tired, so we switched to Plan B," Kris explained.

The others nodded in understanding.

 

Silence unsued.

"So.... the gone?"

Everyone gasped. Nobody expected that from you. Sure, just by looking at you, anyone would guess that you had a sharp tongue, but not a foul mouth.

Baekhyun choked on the coke he was drinking. He slowly turned his head to face you.

"Are you reffering to Jae In?".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Expect more vulgarities in the future.... 

HOHO ESTELLE!~ 

But what abt their house?

Aigooo.... I can't post up pics... I've tried but they come out as white blanks.... *pabo-ness facepalm*