Minhyuk

Found you.

 

“Alrigh- WHAT?!” Chan Ling exclaimed. “Whaddya mean ‘Your best friend is back to her old state’? Wait. She went cuckoo again?”.

Baekhyun nodded gravely. “Bulls eye.”

Chan Ling frowned. This is really not good. It took a month to convince Estell that Baekhyun was not a bad person and actually didn’t mean to hurt her by leaving.

Which was, by the way, really hard to do. But if you’re Chan Ling, there’s nothing you can’t do. Besides, she has experience.

“So you want me to bring the normal her back?”

---

While a serious, heated conversation about bringing Estelle back was going on in Chan Ling’s house, over at the hospital, a guy dressed in a blue polo shirt and matching jeans with a bouquet of flowers in his hands creeped his way into Estelle’s  private hospital ward.

Estelle was half asleep, but she could still sense the presence of another in the room. Eyes still closed, she spoke, “If your name has a B, Y, U and N in it, please get out.”

Minhyuk cringed and stopped tip-toeing. He gripped the bunch of flowers so hard, it was a miracle that the flowers still look fresh and alive.

“Uhmm, hehe?” he started. “I’m sorry to interrupt your sleep, but I’m Minhyuk, your first friend at SM Acad. Remember?” he asked.

Estelle shook her head.

“Ooops, I forgot that you have slight amnesia. Sorry ma’am,” he said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

Estelle fought the urge to laugh at his awkward cuteness, but suppressed a small smile.

“Sooo… My name has a Y, U and N in it. Can I sit down and have a chat or am I supposed to get my outta here?” he asked.

Estelle was amused.

“I guess you could sit down. Oh yeah, could you tell me about SM Academy? I can’t remember anything from the past years, you see,” Estelle asked Minhyuk. He smiled widely.

 

“Yes ma’am!”.

 

-

 

“You WHAAT?!” Estelle shrieked. Unsurprisingly, Minhyuk had gotten his way with her and even made her laugh so much that she needed to calm down a bit.

“So yeah. I’m a cool dude. I wanted to feel the SM looveee, so I played the outgoing guy and made y’all sing Nobody together,” he replied.

Estelle held out her hand, a sign to say ‘Wait’. She clutched her head, for some memories were flashing by in her brain.

“I could remember… that it was the english version. Correct?”.

Minhyuk  clapped wildly and nodded like crazy. “YESYESYESYES!” he exclaimed.

The jolly mood was broken the room’s door opened, revealing a man, or to say, a young one.

Byun Baekhyun.

------------

Juz a smallie chap that I managed to sneak-do :D Thanks for the support, and....

At least an examination is over, and it's the resting period now. Just a small one :E

-Your truly human Machine XDD