Me, yeah, me

Found you.

Soo Man's eyes widened. Shocked, he blurted out, "What?! SERIOUSLY?!!".

Your classmates gave him a hard stare.

He snapped out of it. "Uhhm. Sorry. Miss Estelle, meet me at the Staff's Office at my table later during lunch break. Mr.Kim, continue you lesson." he instructed then left the classroom.

You groaned loudly and put your head on the table.

------------------

"Uhhmm, Lee Soo Man-sshi. I'm here," you said, already at his table, making him look up.

He smiled.

"So Estelle, you can rap and sing. Did you attend any classes for them?" he asked. You shook your head. Your parents were the against the idea of you following your brother's footsteps. You were lucky that they had not disowned you.

He nodded his head. "So the talent does run in the family. Well, Estelle, would you want to be a trainee?".

You stared at him, really,really shocked. "Uhmm, could I think about it first please?" you asked, trying to be as polite as possible. Soo Man nodded. "That is all. You are given two weeks to think about it. You are dismissed."

You walked out of his office. You put a hand over your heart that was beating quickly. "Omo..."

------------------

News spreads fast in SM Academy. By then, every single person knew you were asked to be a trainee personally by the man himself. The one who made people famous, in groups or solo. It was a hard time walking into the cafeteria. All eyes were on you.

"She was asked to be a trainee! ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!"

"Oh my gosh I've been in this school for 2 years and nothing THAT big happened to me before."

"Luck, lucky young lady."

"Well, she has talent. And she's very pretty."

The last comment made you blush.

Suddenly, everyone stopped talking. The girls were fanning themselves, and the guys had an expression of envy and hate at the same time.

"KYAAA~ Baekhyun OPPA!!!!~" a fangirl managed to shout out. At his name, you spun around.

Your brother smiled at you and did a cute salute (in a brotherly manner).

"Yo, waddup, sis."