Kicked in the...

Found you.

 

[Still 3 years ago]

-Baekhyun’s P.O.V-

“Oppa…” I heard a soft, familiar voice. Estelle’s. But I wasn’t so happy to hear it though.

No, wait, make way for my explanation before you assume anything.

I hated hearing her voice right now because it was strained and had a blatant sadness to it. I hate it when she’s sad.

I HATE IT. SO, SO MUCH.

I opened my eyes slowly, blinking repeatedly. I wait for my eyes to adjust to the room’s brightness. The was Dr. Lee, the family’s private doctor, on my left and my sister on my right. I patted around the bed to find her hand. When found, I gripped it tightly, but not too tight to hurt her.

“Byun Baekhyun-sshi, your condition is slightly better, just slightly. Please don’t do anything that requires much strength. You really need to rest. Not fit for school for 9 days. Just use this cream on the scars and bruises at least two times a day. I must say, your father punished you pretty hard this time, didn’t he?”.

I smiled. This particular Dr. Lee knows my family and I a little bit too well.

“Yeah, you guessed it, Doc. Coz’ of me getting into SM,” I replied.

Dr. Lee’s eyes widened. “SM? Whoa! I’m impressed. Congratulations, then.  Good luck, too. You’ll need lots of it,”. Dr. Lee set the tiny round glass container of the said cream on the table next to my bed and turned to leave.

“Dr. Lee. Thanks. For everything,” I said before he went. He nodded and bade farewell.

I expect many more setbacks coming my way.

“WHAT? No way!” I exclaimed, then proceeded to laugh loudly afterwards. This just adds to the list of things I love about Umma. Especially her ‘badassness’.

She kicked Dad in the balls? Oh my gosh, INFERTILITY FO LIFEEE to you, Dad.

Estelle burst out laughing too. “So you see, Oppa, she barged right into the scene of Dad abusing you, dropped her things on the floor and went ka-POW on Dad’s balls,” Estelle explained more elaborately, an both of us, yet again, burst into a fit of giggles.

The atmosphere, however, became tense when Estelle stopped laughing and muttered a low “Mianheyo, Oppa…”.

I undertsand what she said and meant. I could sense that she was going to cry any moment.

I put in all my effort to sit up, heave a sigh and envelope her in my arms.

“I-I-I’m s-s-sor-r-y, I-I’m s-sorry Opp-a,” she croaked in between tears.

“I’M SORRY!” she let out all her anger and frustration into those two words that she doesn’t need to say.

“Stop crying. It’s not your fault. It’s Nobody’s. And Nobody is an non-existent someone. Alright?” I said, trying to make her stop doing what I hate the most. Crying.

She gently shrugged my arms off to wipe her tears away.

“Now smile, Estellie~” I cooed.

She tearfully chuckled. “Don’t call me that.”.

When she looked up, we smiled at each other in a warm, sibling-and-sibling manner.

“Now tell me,” I began, smiling cheekily at her.

“More about the scene of Dad’s balls getting owned by Umma.”.

----------------------------

Love her mom but hate her dad. Oh well. My characters anyway :D

I thought that the story need another chappie dedicated to B and E's sibling love.

It is sibling love and will always be. 

The number of comebacks of late have overwhelmed me, sooo much.

Hwaiting to those K-Artists performing on Inkigayo, Music Bank and M! Countdown!

Keke~ My encouragement to you!

And for you readers, SARANGHAE SARANGHAE SARANGHAE SARANGHAE SARANGHAE!~

[B2ST FICTION RAPPING MODE: ON]

Izz okay if you don't comment. Izz okay if you don't subscribe. Izz okay if your'e not friends with me. 

I just want y'all to enjoy the story... But subscribes, friend requests and especially comments are very, very appreciated ^^ Machine, OUT!

 

-Your truly human Machine XD [ OOOHHH GOLDEN! ARGHH I'M SO WEIRD! ><"]