Apology & News

Found you.

Nobody would know that Estelle would use 'that' word. Not even her own brother.

Things are gonna get ugly.

As expected, Baekhyun slammed his cup of water on the table so hard that it's a wonder that the table could still stand strong. 

Estelle was shocked, but she managed to control her facial expressions.

"Estelle, go get your things, we have to move already." the brother said to his sister slowly, as he was holding back a potential lecture and possibly a guilt trip. He really loved his sister to the point that he didn't want to scold her. Coz' he knew that their father had gave her lots of those. 

Their deceased father.

Taking the chance, Estelle scurried off somewhere far away from her brother, even though her headphones are already hung around her neck, handphone in her pocket. *Op, wait. Photo album. Right*. She went into her brother's room that was shared with Chanyeol and took the photo album gently in her hands as if it was a baby. *Only that it's more precious than a baby.*.

-------------------------------

{In the car on the way to the houseee.............}

You could literally cut the thick silence with a pair of scissors and make it into a pillow case or something of the sort.

Sighing, Estelle turned to face her brother and muttered, "Sorry, I wasn't thinking straight. I'm jealous, I guess. But in a sibling way, don't get me wrong. Sowee~"

"Hm." her brother grunted in reply.

Disappointed, Estelle jutted out her lower lip in an unknowingly ( to her ) cute way and turned to face the window and stare out of it. Baekhyun smiled a little. *Apology silently accepted.*

The ringing of Estelle's phone caused her to jump in shock. "Y-yobuseyo?" she greeted.

"Yobuseyo, Estelle Byun-sshi. This is the ~~~~~~~~~~~ Hospital staff here. We need you to come here straight away. This is about your parents."

Estelle nodded. "Yes, thank you. My brother and I will come over quickly.  Thank you once more.". She hung up and turned to face her now very anxious brother.

"Hospital.Parents.Urgent. NOW.".

Luckily, the car had already reached the new house. With no time to lose, Estelle and Baekhyun thanked the driver and got Baekhyun's suitcases out and just randomly push the belongings into the house and locked it before leaving for the hospital.