Revealed

Found you.

I lay in bed and stared at the ceiling blankly. What the hell did I just do? Should I go back and read it? There's still time. I would. I​ should.

But I can't.

I didn't want to open the envelope. Its just private looking. 

It is private, in the first place. 

I wouldn't want anybody snooping around in my room reading anything of mine, private or not. So I guess...

   ... I won't be completing this one mission.

Besides, Baekhyun oppa would tell me eventually right? He always shares his secrets with me. I can be trusted. I'm like a box or something.

     I contain secrets. Lots of secrets.

And I trust that he will tell me personally. In time. 

-----------------

The thing is that he didn't tell me.

1 day passed. 2 days passed. 3. 4. 

A week.

So I decided to ask him myself. There's nothing wrong with asking. If you don't know, you ask. If you don't know, but want to know, ask too.

So I did. That night, when everyone was asleep, I crept up the stairs to oppa's room.

"Oppa," I whispered. He jolted up and turned his bedside light on. Upon seeing me, he sighed in relief.

"Estelle don't do that! Especially at night when your hair is all over your face! I thought you were the ghost girl! Gosh!" he said, irritated.

I giggled. "Mianheyo, oppa.. I just wanted to ask you something. Just don't get med okay?".

He nodded then motioned me over and sat up in his bed. I sat up too.

"What is it?" he inquired, smiling.

"Umm... you know the letter from the mail? The one from SM Entertainment? What-" before I could say the whole sentence, he cut me off and sighed while rubbing the back of his neck. He looked up to my face.

"I knew you would ask me this.... How do I explain? So umm.. you know that day, like about a month ago when I came back at nine and mom freaked out and everything about why I was so late?". I nodded in response.

Umma did freak out. Like crying and screaming and wailing like some kind of mad woman down the street. But back to the point-

"I actually auditioned and got into SM,".

I gawked.

Dad is gonna be sooo angry.