Unexpected.

Found you.

-Narrator's P.O.V- 

Unknown to you and Baekhyun, The Man actually went back to his office to sort some papers out.

Not just any type of papers, but the ones you sign when you buy a house.

Yep, you guessed it.

For you and your brother.

Who knew that The Man was so sympathetic?

Probably his Mom? 

But anyway, he thought, this could also be a birthday present for Baekhyun.

He trusted that you kids wouldn't do anything suspicious ( *cough cough* ).

When he was down, he called the members down, including you.

He laid back in his chair, satisfied with himself.

And besides, he can't have you living with some 'raging-hormones' boyband members living with each other.

That would be disastrous.

Like, come on.

Lady Gaga didn't make a song on paparazzi's for nothing.

And maybe, instead of attacking the SM Building with their almighty pitchforks, the fangirls might just attack you.

Two siblings living in a house together sounds perfectly fine, and it actually is.

Celebrity or not.

Yes, news about this sudden twist of events might be everywhere at first, but it would eventually die down in time.

Hearing footsteps coming towards his office, Soo Man said with his booming voice ( yet again ), " ENTER!"