Wae...?

Found you.

~Flashback~

"GET OUT! NOW! AND NEVER COME BACK!" your fathers voice boomed.

Your mom was trying not to cry. "Oppa! Don't go! Please!" you pleaded to your brother, who was on his way out of the door. He looked back, and seeing your tear-stained face, his heart immediately sqeezed in pain. *No! Don't make this harder for me, Estelle...*. Not wanting to turn back on his decision, he flashed you a smile and went out of the door with his belongings. You couldn't chase after him; your father was holding you back as he knew you would try to go after your brother. *Oppa...*. 

You winced as you remembered the vivid memory of what happened two years ago. *I wonder how oppa's doing..*. The weather matched you mood. *It's raining.*. 

Yes, you hated your parents. Yes, you hated clowns, no matter how friendly they may seem. You hated spiders,  just the sight of their hairy legs sent a shiver up your spine. 

You walked over to your cabinet. With the face of your brother in mind, you pulled out a photo album full of memories out of the cabinet. 

Smiling, you looked at the photos with a gentle smile. You suddenly laughed, looking at the photo of your brother cross-dressing. Another flashback started to play in your mind. 

"PUAHAHAHAHA! OPPA!" you guffawed loudly after seeing your brother coming out of his room wearing a wig, your clothes and a pair of red high heels. How he could fit into your figure-hugging clothes was beyond you. Baekhyun's scowl turned into a wide grin at seeing you that happy. *You look prettier when you smile, Estelle.*. You laughed louder as your new "Unnie" pranced around the room. 

"Hey oppa be careful those are mom's favourite-". BAAM! You barely got to finish your sentence when your brother fell down right on his . "high heels..." you lamely finished you sentence as you went over to help him up. 

"Oh damn.". Your mother's high heels were beyond repair. *Nice choice picking Mom's fav pair, oppa.* you thought sarcastically.

Baekhyun waved his hand, as if shooing the matter away.

"Estelle, I would trade every woman's favourite pair of high heels just to see you being happy". Your eyes softened. You were really touched after hearing those words. You gave Baekyun a massive bear hug. "Oppa, saranghaeyo~".

 

*This is a bad idea.*. You quickly put the album back in the cabinet. Unknown to you, you started crying with the clouds. *Wae... Oppa...*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first chappie! So how was it? ><~ Don't forget to leave comments as they are appreciated so so much! Can anybody make a poster for me, please? My editing skills are very bleaahh... Oh yeah the Baekyun crossdressing photo is already on Google Images, just search "baekhyun crossdress" and it'll be there... I'll be updating asap!

~Your Machine ( but I'm truly human :D XDDD )