The True Story Of Dad's Great Whacks, by Estelle's experience

Found you.

 

 

-Your/ Estelle’s P.O.V-

I hid away from the scene, sitting on the stairs. I hid away, but I still saw it in full view.

It hurts.

A lot.

Seeing your beloved brother getting whacked by the hands of your own Dad. I felt as if I was the one getting beat up by Dad. It hurts, but in a sibling way.

I don’t love my brother that way.

But still, I can’t help but get choked up. Dad was yelling at him while smacking him on the back of his head, his arms and his back. Oppa can’t do anything.

That would result in something much harsher than he is experiencing right now.

Yeah, I know. I could come running down the stairs screaming at the top of my lungs, “STOP! DON’T DO THIS DAD!”. I wanted to do that. So badly.

But the memory at the back of my head reminded me why I should not.

 

            ------------------[ Flashback, Grade 6 : Failure in Examination ]------------------------

“Estelle… You should have gotten your exam paper back by now right? Mrs. Nam next door told me that its already returned,” Dad asked me.

Crap. Mrs. Nam, Y U NO KEEP TO YOURSELF?

I didn’t want to show my father my exam paper, especially my marks. That would be really bad.

Plus, Umma was not at home. She can’t rescue me like always.

“Uhmm…” I began. “I’m sorry, Dad. I will work harder. You can ground me, lock me in my room, give me lots of work to do or-“.

He cut me off. Okay. I, Estelle Byun, am officially dead.

He walked away from me and into his room. *Oh no. Not that.*

He came right out holding his ‘best belt’. Oh yes. He would do this to his children. Even his daughter.

And his whacks were NOT those old softie-whacks.

They were hardcore, cruel, harsh and sharp.

But slow, causing the pain to be extra painful. Oh, no. He does’nt whack Oppa and I on different body parts.

He would cane us repeatedly on the same place. Most specifically, on my thighs or my arms. He would then us to stay at home for a week.

So nobody would find out.

But you see, I’m a ninja. Those Naruto episodes thought me really useful things. Sure, I couldn’t walk on water. But at least I could climb up and down trees. But even writing a simple sentence on a piece of paper proved to be a hard task to accomplish.

Chan Ling knows. She always does. After school, she would drop by and come into my room. Oh hell no, she doesn’t comes in using the front door. She and I actually made a small hole in the garden’s wire fencing enough to fit us one at a time to enter and climb up a small tree that is directly infront of my room’s window. So we just climb up and go into my room through it.

No one finds out about that hole because we just place the cut out part back to its place so it looks like nothing has happened to it.

Long story short, she would come in and have a heart-to-heart with me as a best friend. And she knows how to get right back out.

And yeah, Dad found out about my marks and whacks me like nobody’s business that leaves me with a deep gash in my thigh or arm.

           The End. And there’s definitely no ‘Happily Ever After’.

                           ----------------------[ End of flashback ]-------------------------------

 

I shudder from the sudden flashback. Ughh. I hate him. I don’t even know how Oppa can just stand there and make no shouts or yelps. I respect him for that.

Because when Dad whacks me and I scream, it’s a sign that I really am hurting and feel sorry. And he usually canes me a bit more, then sends me up my room to rest.

But Oppa and his braveness cause him to get hurt more, but at least something is still  with him.

His pride.

But unlike my  many cases, Baekhyun oppa was all alone suffering whenever he gets his 'punishment' from Dad. Umma was always not there when Oppa is caned or hit by my father. 'Coz Dad knows that Umma will try all she can to stop him from hurting her golden child, Oppa. 

Knowing that, Dad arranges something for her to be away from home. But I guess his plans this time failed because...

Umma barges right into the scene, drops her bags of whatever and ran straight to my father, kicking him in the 'nuts'.

He just knocks right out.

Umma -1-, Dad -0-. Nice K.O, Umma.

Oppa was all hurt and bloody. In the next second, he just passed out and his body fell on the floor with a thud.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------

So how was it?

Comments are greatly appreciated :)) 

And p.s.....

SUPAH JUNYAH AND 2NE1 IN DA HAUS! THEY ARE BAKKKKK!

SuJu - Yep, I know you are y, but I don't think you're free, SuJu. You all are golden, and gold is worth a lottt. Single? Really now? *suspicious smirk* WELCOME BACK KANGIN XDD (Eunhyuk, didja borrow that sleeveless shirt from your labelmates, say, maybe Jonghyun form SHINee or some of the EXO members, hmm? :)

2NE1 - Aww. I lub you too :)) Vocals are epic, perfect. The song sounds y. It is, in actual fact XD ... Can't wait for the M/V!

 

Loveeeee,

-Your truly human Machine XD