Ice cream

Found you.

They stared at you as if you were crazy. 

"YEAH RIGHT!"

"Sister? Psshhh,"

"Lies lies."

"Any proof?"

Ignoring their rude comments, you took the opportunity to save you and your brother. There wasn't any news yet, so you wanted to the sibling relationship unknown for as long as you can. "Keke~" you replied while rubbing the back of your neck. "Didn't the scientists said that all of us are brothers and sisters, even thought we come from different families? So Baekhyun is my brother that way!".

They stared at you again. They awkwardly laughed. "Okay...."

The crowd dispersed. When all of them left, you let out a sigh. "Lucky me! I should give my smart brain a treat. ICE CREAM!~" you squealed to yourself. 

The thought of enjoying a cone of ice cream was enough to make you drool so much that it couldn't be measured in any way. Ice cream was your all time favourite, next to Tiramisu. Unknown to you, Minhyuk was hiding in the corner laughing at your sudden change of behaviour.

-----------------------------

"Vanilla ice cream coated with chocolate on a waffle cone please!" you ordered. The ice cream man then handed you the ice cream. You put the money in his hands.

"People like you make the world a better place!" you said to him before skipping away. The man laughed while shaking his head. "Silly girl."

 

You ate your ice cream happily. *The ice cream's GREAT!*. People smiled at you, seeing your happy expression just because a simple dessert. In no time, you had reached your neighborhood. You walked up to the house door but dropped the door keys. 

"Aish.." you grabbed the door keys and dusted the dirt off. You then stood up and turned around, only to hit your head on the door with so much force that you knocked out.

----------------------------

"Heyo I'm infront of the door ope-". The sentence was cut off when Baekhyun saw you on the ground, unconscious, with blood on your forehead.

 

"Estelle!" he ran towards you and kneeled down. He fished out a mirror from his bag and put in infront of your mouth. Soon, the mirror was fogged up. *Ok, she's alive. But I gotta get her to a hospital quick!*. Lifting you up bridal style, he ran to a nearby hospital.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Is she gonna be okay?"

"Yes. I'm sure of it, Sehun."

"God, please let Estelle be okay."

"Oh the Doc's here!"

Baekhyun flashed a glare at the EXO members to keep quiet. He then cleared his throat and asked, "So doctor, is my sister okay?". The doctor smiled.

"Her condition is just fine bu-". The EXO members cheered loudly, drowning out the doctor's voice.

"HURRAH! SHE'S ALRIGHT!"

"YEAH!"

"KEEP QUIET!" Baekhyun shouted. They were silent again. He turned back to face the doctor. "But?" he urged.

"She... hit her head, quite hard, I must say. A concussion. Estelle has slight amnesia. We are going to do more test two days later to see if she's better . In the meantime, don't try to force her to remember. She might experience a headache and that makes the situation worse. Give her some time to rest. Thank you, and I'm sorry." the doctor continued, then walked away. The rest of EXO heard it too. They all went over to Baekhyun and tried to comfort him, but it didn't really work. When they all went back into the room again, you were awake.

"Estelle! You're awake!". Everyone rushed to your side. You squinted your eyes at them. You can't remember anything that happened the past few weeks, maybe months, yet, so it was a shock that 12 guys were standing infront of you with worried faces. 

Your eyes widened when you saw Baekhyun. A sudden pain shot through. You clutched your head.

"A-a-re y-you Baekhyun o-oppa?" you stuttered. He nodded his head while smiling, happy that you remembered him. The next thing you did caught everyone off-guard.

In one swift movement, you grabbed a pillow and threw it at him forcefully. "Get away from me! You left me alone! DO YOU KNOW HOW I FELT?! I HATE YOU!".

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Oooohhhh... cliffie! Who knew dropping door keys can result in this?! ><"

The story will develop further from here. Duh dramah iz starting! :D XDD

 

-Your really excited Machine XD