Chocolate Cake

Found you.

-Your P.O.V-

Oh crap.

If you didn't realise already, I learned that phrase from my brother.

Who is probably in trouble right now.

I looked up to see a man dressed in a fancy suit.

Oh come on. Of course he would be in a suit.

He's Lee Soo Man.

Any idiot would know who he is.

I can't recognize suits, but I could guess it looked similar to what Appa used to wear to work.

Damn! Since when did I call Dad 'Appa'? Gosh!

Oppa stood up quickly. I knew he could get fired because of me, but that would mean angry fangirls carrying pitchforks trying to destroy the SM Building.

Which I'm sure Lee Soo Man-sshi doesn't want that to happen.

I stood up to, and bowed to him. 

I was about to explain to him and considering whether to use my triple rare aegyo card the second time this day when the receptionist lady spoke up.

 

-Receptionist's P.O.V-

After seeing what happened, I thought the siblings were actually lovers. But they had the sibling-love vibe, so I was assured.

After walking up to Lee Soo Man-sshi and explaining to him, I actually wanted to offer him a tissue.

How did I know all this?

Coincidentally, Sherman is actually my brother. Well, he knew the siblings were once seperated because he said he saw a farewell note from Baekyun-sshi.

Well, I apologise for my brother's snooping, but at least I saved the siblings from 'The Man''s wrath.

And The Man himself was thisclose to crying.

Well.

Touching story, if I do say so myself.

Should be made into a movie. 

But I didn't know EXO-K's Main Vocalist could be so rebellious.

But as the phrase goes, 'Take the chance when you come across it.'

Besides, whch parent wouldn't want to be happy seeing their child be so successful, whether going solo or not?

I guess that's just Baekhyun-sshi's parents.

Now, now, I shouldn't jump to conclusions.

Estelle, is it? That girl gave me a grateful smile. I think I'll get along well with her.

Baekhyun-sshi smiled to me too, but only when The Man had gone away.

But that's okay.

He had to endure the pain of leaving his soulmate sister and then go after his dreams.

That's harder than trying to resist the temptation of eating a delicious chocolate cake that has been kindly offered to you.

Well, of course, idols have to keep in shape, so I guess he could reject the offer just fine.

But then again, being a huge fat circle is still a shape.