News

Found you.

 

[Back to the present!]

"A-a-re y-you Baekhyun o-oppa?" you stuttered. He nodded his head while smiling, happy that you remembered him. The next thing you did caught everyone off-guard.

In one swift movement, you grabbed a pillow and threw it at him forcefully. "Get away from me! You left me alone! DO YOU KNOW HOW I FELT?! I HATE YOU!".

Every single member gawked with mouths open. Baekhyun had a pained expression on his face.

*She… hates me?*

 

Suddenly, the Dr. Choi burst into the room.

“Everyone. Out, now,” he ordered, and everyone did as told. The nurses came in and the last one shut the hospital room’s door with a soft click.

Baekhyun sat down on one of the seats with a long sigh. The EXO members excahnged worried glances. All of them didn’t think it would end up this way.

Like, how in the world can you get a slight amnesia from eating an ice cream that’s not drugged in any way?

 

Answer: Do it the Estelle way.

 

Step 1: Walk up to front door and stand really close to it.

Step 2: Drop keys on the ground.

Step 3: Sigh a really long and tired sigh.

Step 4: When key is in hand, twirl around.

Step 5: Hit head on door’s surface forcefully.

Step 6: Enjoy.

 

But seriously, don’t do that.

 

*Why does she hate me?* Baekhyun thought. He thought long and hard. Suddenly, a lightbulb lit up in his brain.

 

“Lee Chan Ling!”

 

“Hello? Anybody home?”, Baekhyun asked to no one in particular, knocking on the door several times after.

 

There he was, standing in front of his sister’s best friend’s house. Lee Chan Ling.

 

It was only a minute later when the door opened up a crack.

“Who are you?” a voice from the crack asked. The owner of the voice laughed lightly.  Before Baekhyun could answer, the door opened widely and Chan Ling welcomed him in.

 

“Long time no see, Byun,” she said. Baekhyun just nodded and stepped into her apartment.

 

It was white everywhere. White cushions, white sofas, white television, white everything.

 

Obviously, Chan Ling was the super neat type that actually dares having everything in white as she believes nothing would spill or spoil her white heaven.

 

“Please sit. Whaddya wanna drink?” she asked Baekhyun. He just shook his head as if to say, ‘Dun wanna drink, don’t nidda drink.’.

 

“Soo,” Chan Ling began. “Why isnt Estelle contacting me? I’ve been waiting, and waiting and waiting for anyone, ANYONE to tell me where the eff is my best friend. I know that your house burned down…” Chan Ling said, the ending being a little bit soft. “And I’m sorry for your loss,” she finished with a serious face.

 

“AnYwayyy, why are you here for?” she asked.

 

Baekhyun let out a sigh. Chan Ling really was a mouthful, and he didn’t mind her using the informal tone with him as he was chill that way. And it’d be awk-wArD if Chan Ling used honorifics, because she always doesn’t.

 

“Urm, first off, I’m really sorry that I’ve been keeping Estelle occupied with, well, me. You know, I haven’t seen her for years. Years, Chan ling, years! But still, I’m sorry. And I’m sorry for another thing…” Baekhyun replied to her question.

 

She leaned in closer. “What?”

 

Baekhyun sighed, yet again, before saying, “Your best friend is back to her old state.”

 

-------------------------

Just a short and small chapter to keep the story going.

Oh yeah, I know you all hate this but… My updates are gonna be slower.

Please understand my situation. I really have to study for 2 major tests that are coming up. I really, really need to.

But I promise that I WILL be updating still, when I sneak-use the laptop. Please bear with me :D

Thank You *bows 180 degrees*

 

-Your truly human Machine that faking needs to ace the tests thrown her way.