I'm a jerk

Forever alone

Kai's P.O.V

Time is passing so slowly, it has only been 5 minutes, I thought as I bite my nails. Then I thought about the afternoon with Jihae. Her laughter. I smiled when i thought how she laughed so loudly at my jokes in the store. Jihae... ! What have I done? I ran and ran, back to the dance studio. I unlocked the door and I saw Jihae shivering in the corner. She kept crying. What have I done? I walked towards her. "Jihae...?" i whispered. I touched her back and she backed away from me and shouted "NO! LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE! I'LL GIVE YOU EVERYTHING! DON'T TOUCH ME! Please..." My heart hurts. I squarted down to her eye level and calm her down. "Shhh.. Jihae.. Calm down. It's me.. Kai." She turned to look at me and hugged me, crying in my chest. I hugged her back and rubbed her back, "shhh.. it's okay now.. I'm here now.." I've never seen this side of her. Seriously Kai, why are you such a jerk?  

After staying like that for about 20 minutes, she fell asleep on my chest. I sighed, I'm so sorry Jihae.. I her head. I checked the time, it's getting late, I'm sure Uncle Xi would be worried. I carried her bridal style and flagged a taxi. I placed her head on my lap and stared down at her. I traced her features, so pretty... Then I realised she was sobbing. "no.." she cried.  Sigh, Kai. You're really a jerk... I wiped her tears away and caressed her cheek. I guess I've really fallen for her. 

I put her in bed and tugged her in properly. I kissed her forehead and left the room. I went back to the practice room and sat at the corner. "Something happened Kai hyung?" Sehun sat beside me. I shook my head and laughed. "I'm a jerk, aren't I?" "What..?" Sehun looked at me. I shook my head... Im so sorry Jihae. Please forgive me. 

THE NEXT DAY

Jihae's P.O.V

I woke up with a terrible headache. What happened last night.. Wait. KAI. THAT BAST- 

*knock knock*

Jiyoon's head popped in. "Hey bestie~" I waved her over. "Are you okay?" She asked. I nodded my head, "what time is it already?" "3pm." She said. I gaped. "WHAT? Then... I was absent from school today?!" She nodded her head, "Kai was the one who helped you took a leave." "KAI? Dont mention that idiot" I shouted. "What happened?" She tries to calm me down. I told her everything and now she was the one fuming mad. "THAT BASTARD! I'LL GET HIM!" "Calm down, calm down.." I pulled her back, stopping her from stomping out of my room. Just then, that guy came in my room. "Are you okay Jihae?" He asked. I nodded my head.  "Okay.. Do you miss Luhan oppa?" He asked. I looked up at him and nodded my head again. "Well... I already got tickets for you and Jiyoon to Beijing tomorrow... The other members will be going there for a schedule too.. Do you want to go?" He asked. I widened my eyes. "Really?" I grinned. He nodded his head and smiled. "Thanks appa!" I blurted out, covering my mouth after realising what I've just said. His smiled broadened, "okay, go pack your luggage and I'll help you and Jiyoon to inform the school." I nodded my head as he left. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I shrieked with Jiyoon and we started jumping up and down on the bed. "I GET TO SEE LAY OPPA!" She laughed. "I GET TO SEE LUHAN OPPA! WE GET TO GO ON A HOLIDAY!" I SHRIEKED. Luhan oppa, I'm coming! Here we come, Beijing!