Answers

Forever alone

NO ONE'S P.O.V

Kai stared into space in between classes, wondering if he should answer the question Jihae asked. 

"Are you stupid Kai? Do you want to lose your job?" He thought, "But then again we can go out secretly.. No one will know about it.." 

"Mr Kim, may I have the answer to this question?" The teacher pointed at the board. 

Kai cleared his throat and blurted out a random number. "Please pay attention." the teacher scolded and Kai nodded his head. "I'll just think about it during lunch.." 

LUNCH

Kai watched as Jihae laughed at something Jiyoon said. Sehun noticed and nudged him, "Have you told her you like her?" "Are you crazy?" Kai smacked his head. "What? We all know you like her, it's so obvious. You better make a move before someone else does." Sehun said and pointed at Gongchan who was making his way towards Jihae's table. Kai clenched his fists as he watched Gongchan ruffled Jihae's hair. 

"About that question earlier..." Kai started, looking at anywhere except Jihae's eyes. "What question?" Jihae asked. 

"The one about me..." 

"Oh. What about it?" 

"IthinkIreallydolikeyou." 

"Im sorry, what? Can you say it a little slower?" 

Kai let out a sigh, it was already a difficult thing to say in the first place and now she wants him to repeat it? "How do I say this without being embarrassed.." 

"I need you with me after all." Kai finally said. 

Jihae's heart skipped a beat and suddenly the room seems hotter than before. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lay oppa?" Jiyoon stopped in her tracks as she sees a familiar figure waiting at the school gates. There were a few students crowding around him but she can recognise that guy anywhere. As if on cue, Lay turned around and smiled at her. "The smile that I love so much.." She thought as Lay made his way over.

"I have no schedule today so I came, where's Jihae?" Lay asked. 

"S-she went somewhere with Kai." Jiyoon replied. 

"Oh, so it's only the two of us today?" Lay smiled. 

"Are we going somewhere?" Jiyoon looked up. 

Lay shrugged, "Are you hungry? Want to grab something to eat?" 

"Sure." Jiyoon said and they walked towards the mall. 

"Didn't he reject me? Why.. Why is he being so nice to me now?" Jiyoon thought miserably. 

"Oppa stop." Jiyoon stopped walking and Lay turned around, "What's wrong?" 

"Why are you being so nice to me? Didn't you reject me in China? How can you act as if nothing happened?" Jiyoon asked. 

"I..."