Bye...

Forever alone

Jihae's P.O.V

My eyes were closing halfway when the practice door burst open. Lay and Jiyoon stepped in. "You're really a great friend Jihae" Jiyoon scoffed and sat beside me. Lay chuckled and went to practice. "What were you doing with Lay anyways?" I rubbed my eyes and asked. "Because someone was such a good friend, I was lost and he was kind enough to bring me here." Jiyoon said sarcastically. "Sorry, I was falling asleep" I said, lying back down. "Its okay, thanks to you i get to meet Lay." Her eyes twinkled.  "What about your Taemin?" I asked. "I have Lay now~" I chuckled as Exo's Ma Ma started playing. Jiyoon watched them with interest while my eyes closed and I fell asleep. 

Jiyoon's P.O.V

Sigh, Jihae is sleeping and I have nothing to do... What is this... "Hey! I forgot to introduce myself just now, I'm Lay, and you?" Lay smiled. Ohmygod, don't smile like that please. "'I..I'm Jiyoon." I blushed. "Hi Jiyoon, wanna learn how to dance?" He asked. "You'll teach me?" I looked up at him. "Sure, why not?" He smiled and pulled me up. Ohmygod, dancing lesson with Exo???

Kai's P.O.V

I stopped dancing for a drink and sat down on the couch. Geez Kim Jihae, fancy sleeping infront of all of us like a pig. I stared at her and it reminded me of when we first met. Her long eyelashes and fair skin... I sweep her fringe from her eyes and didnt realise I was smiling. "Falling for my sister?" Luhan hyung asked. "W...what??" I blushed and withdraw my hand. "If it's you, I don't mind." Luhan hyung smiled, "I know you can take care of her for me when I'm at China" "What?? Who likes her!!" I blushed a deeper red. Luhan hyung chuckled and went back to practice. My heart started beating faster when i stared at sleeping Jihae again. What's this feeling?? 

Jihae's P.O.V

When I woke up, I was already at home. "I don't remember coming back here..." I scratched my head as my door opened. "I see you're awake sleeping beauty~" Luhan smiled as he entered my room. "Tchh. " "You were snoring so loudly in the practice room, I was so embarrassed." He chuckled. I blushed," What...?" He laughed somemore. "Liar!" I said. "Jihae-ah..." His voice suddenly turned serious and I stared at him. "I'm leaving for China tomorrow..." He whispered. Tomorrow?? But it's only Tuesday tomorrow! "I thought it was Thursday?" I asked. "So you've been stalking my schedule aren't you.." He smirked. I blushed, "No! Jiyoon told me..." "Well, we've an extra photoshoot now.. So we've to be there by tomorrow.." He said. I looked down. Things are gonna get boring without him around... "I'm gonna miss you Jihae" He whispered. I widened my eyes. He coughed and I realised he was crying. "ya.. why are you crying. it's not like we're not seeing each other anymore..." I tried to comfort him. "You're right." He smiled.  "See me off at the airport tomorrow?" I nodded my head. "Yay! goodnight jihae-ah~" He walked out. "Goodnight, -" before i can continue, he closed the door. Stupid. 

THE NEXT DAY

Me and Jiyoon was at the airport with the rest of the Exo members. Soon, it was time to check in. "It's now or never Jihae..." Jiyoon nudged me. I bit my lip nervously and stared up at Luhan passing his passport to the guard. He took back his passport and waved at me. "Bye Jihae-ah!!" "Bye..." I waved back, the tears are threatening to fall. He started walking in... No... "LUHAN OPPA!" I shouted. He turned around and his eyes was huge. "Did.. you call me oppa...?" He asked. I blushed and nodded. He smiled brightly. "Oppa.. I'll miss you too..." I said and looked away. "1 month will pass by quickly, and I'll be back soon okay. Wait for me!" I nodded and waved as he went in, still smiling brightly. Come back soon, oppa...