Meet my members

Forever alone

Luhan's P.O.V

Okay so I was done with my stuffs and I'm going back to get Jihae. I past by our practice room and 'MA MA' was playing. I peeked in and all my members are there. Wait. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. Who's missing? I shrugged. Better get Jihae now, and it's time she meets my members! I wonder how they will think of her?? I walked back to the entrance. And there she is.... ON THE FLOOR. WITH KAI ON TOP OF HER. "YA JIHAE!!" I shouted. I ran towards them and pull Jihae up. I helped her dust her pants and shook her "Are you okay?!" She nodded her head "yeah im fine. dont freak out." I sighed in relief and turned to stare at my best friend. "What were you doing on top of Jihae just now?" I asked him, eyeing him suspiciously. "Hey! Where are you thinking?" Kai asked. I continue eyeing him and he sighed. "I just ran in, knocked in to her and we fell. Happy?" I broke in to a smile and said ,"Of course I trust my best friend. Oh! We got to introduce her to the others. Lets go!!" And I dragged them both to the practice room. "SURPRISE!" I slam the door opened and Xiumin jumped. 'YA! Dont scare us like that!" He scolded. I chuckled. "Who's the girl?" Baekhyun looked at Jihae. "This girl," I cleared my throat. And Jihae rolled her eyes. I ignored her because I was too excited to introduce her. "Is my sister!" I finally announced. D.O's eyes almost popped out as usual. "You have a sister?" He croaked. "Duh. Then where did she come from Kyungsoo?" He shrugged. "Come on! Introduce yourselves!" I ushered them. 

Jihae's P.O.V

"hello! I'm Exo-K's leader Suho!" His smile blinded me... Suho? As in guardian angel? That's... sweet. He looks like one too. I bowed, "annyeonghaseyo." He smiled and patted my head. Since your smile is beautiful, I'll forgive you. 

"Hello!!! I'm Chanyeol!!" He practically bounced towards me. He sure has alot of energy. Not to forget, long legs. "H..hello." I said, looking up.

"Hey, I'm Baekhyun" He smiled. He seems to be the only normal one so far. "Hi." 

The guy who knocked into me just now came forward. "Kai." He said, refusing to meet my eyes. I blushed. "H..ey" I said. Okay that was so jerk-like. All he said was Kai? So much for thinking he's cute just now. 

"Hello. D.O here!" He seems so awkward. And his eyes. HAHAHA SO CUTE. I bit my lip to stop myself from giggling and said," hh..hi." He scratched his head, wondering what was so funny. 

"I'm Exo-K's maknae Sehun." A tall and handsome guy came forward. "You're the maknae?" I asked, staring up at him. He raised an eyebrow and nodded. "o..okay." I said. 

"Hello! I'm KungFu panda Tao!" A cute guy introduced. I giggled. Luhan's eyes almost popped out because I almost never laugh. "Your dark cicrles are cute." I smiled. Wait.. Why am I enjoying this a little too much? I quickly had my poker face back on but too late, Luhan already saw the other side of me. I glared at him as he smirked. Evil. I almost forgot Tao was still there and he said thanks about his.. er... dark circles.

A giant was coming. Ohgod. Why is he so tall. I stared up at him and my neck hurts. "I'm Exo-M's leader Kris" his voice is deep.. and y. I blushed for thinking that. "You're so tall...."  I gasped. He looked pretty scary but he smiled when I said that. Never judge a book by its cover.

"Hi! I'm Luhan's baozi Xiumin!" A cute, chubby boy came up. SO CUTE!!!! But wait... "Whats a baozi?" I asked. He giggled and said "Ask your oppa to explain" I turned to Luhan and he shrugged. What? 

"I..I'm Lay.." He's so shy! I waved, trying to be cheerful. He smiled and nodded. Okay... That was awkward. 

"I'm Chen!" The last member came up and introduced. I bowed. Gosh that was tiring. Why is there so many members in this group.

Wait... "What's Exo-K and Exo-M?" I raised an eyebrow. Luhan's face fell, "Are you seriously serious Miss Kim Jihae?" "Do I look like I'm lying?" I asked, amused. "Errr... Hyung, how come your sister don't know us?" Tall dude asked. Wait.. What's his name? Kai? Wait no. I know this! Se..Se...Sehun! Okay. Phew. Luhan then explained everything to them about how Umma... all the way to last night. Tch. BUT SERIOUSLY WHATS EXO? I DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR KPOP. "So.... Exo is a 12 member group and we are divided into two sub-units, K and M. K for Korean and M for Mandarin. We promote in both Korea and China, do you understand now?" The angelic leader explained, smiling. I'm sorry, but I can't remember everyone's names now. I nodded my head. This is confusing... "Wanna watch us practice?" BaekHyun asked. I shrugged, "there's nothing else to do.." I sat down and a song started playing. 

Careless careless 

shoot anonymous anonymous

heartless mindless

no one who care about me

This song is addictive... and the dance.. When the 12 of them danced together. It was perfect. My so-called oppa is part of this group? Are you kidding me?? "Fell in love?" The guy who knocked into me smirked. "Excuse me?" I stared at him. What's his name? "Your name? Is it Lay?" I asked. He rolled his eyes. He left without saying a word. Urgh. What's his name? Soon, the sun had settled down. Luhan said it was time to  head  home and we said bye to them. The driver drove us home and I fell asleep on the way. 

Luhan's P.O.V

She must be tired.. I smiled and rested her head on my shoulder. She's so innocent... When she asked what's Exo. I chuckled and shook my head. My adorable dongsaeng. I ruffled her hair.