What's this feeling?

Forever alone

Since i'm free.... keke

NO ONE'S P.O.V

Jihae's eyes widened when she heard those words coming out from Kai. "K..kai?" She gasped. "Dont tell me he likes me..?" Jihae thought. Just then, Kai stood up and let go of her. "I'm going off first." He said and left. "What..? What happened?" Jihae thought, confused. "First he hugged me and asked me to stay and then he's gone? What is he thinking!" Jihae thought angrily. She stomped off the rooftop. "I'm sorry Jihae, pretend that never happened." Kai thought as he walked down the stairs, tears threatening to fall. 

"Where are we going oppa?" Jiyoon asked as Lay and her board the bus. "You'll see." Lay smiled as they sat down on the seats. "Hmm, you're suspicious. You're not kidnapping me are you?!" Jiyoon asked, horrified. "Tch, you must be kidding me." Lay scoffed. "What." Jiyoon pouted as she looked out of the window. "We're here!" Lay said and grabbed her hand and alighted. "L..Lotte world?!" Jiyoon shrieked. "What? You don't like it?" Lay asked. "No.. It's not that but LOTTE WORLD?!" Jiyoon shouted again. Lay laughed, "What's up with Lotte world?" "NOTHING. IT'S JUST... OHMYGOD IT'S LOTTE WORLD!" Jiyoon ran off to the entrance. Lay chuckled to himself, "Silly girl." He ran and caught up with her. "Let me buy tickets." He said and went off to queue at the counter. "Come on Jiyoon!" He said, waving the tickets and asking Jiyoon to hurry up. "Won't your fans recognise you?" She asked. Lay shook his head, "I'm not that popular in Seoul yet, don't worry." Lay waved her off as they went in. "What shall we sit first?!" Jiyoon jumped up and down. "Roller coaster?" Lay suggested. "CALL!" She ran off towards the roller coaster. "Why are you pouting?" Lay asked when they arrived. "THE QUEUE IS SO LONG!" Jiyoon sighed. "Don't worry, it'll be a short one since I'm here with you." Lay smiled and winked. A blush was threatening to creep up Jiyoon's face. "Pshhh." Jiyoon scoffed. Lay chuckled. 

"Jihae?" Luhan called. "hello~ Jihae-ah~~~" He waved his hands infront of her but to no avail. "KIM JIHAE!" "W..what..?" Jihae finally snapped out from her thoughts. "I've been calling you for ages!" Luhan pouted, "Am I that invisible?" "NO! It's not like that, there's just alot of things on my mind.." Jihae trailed off, thinking about Kai again. "what is it?" Luhan asked. "Nothing." Jihae replied. "Is it about... Kai..?" He tried. "NO! Why would I think of him! You must be crazy hahaha." Jihae laughed awkwardly. "Hmm.. is that so.." Luhan touched his chin like a detective. "Something's up with the both of them." He thought while staring at his sister who is spacing out again. 

"THAT WAS AWESOME." Jiyoon screamed when they came off the roller coaster for the fifth time. "LETS GO AG-" "NO." "What?! Why not?!" Jiyoon cried. "WE'VE BEEN ON THAT DAMN THING FOR 5 TIMES MISS." Lay shouted, feeling sick. "5 is nothing! The last time I came here, I rode on it 25 times!" Jiyoon exclaimed excitedly. Lay's eyes almost bulged out. "No, no, no. We're riding another thing!" Lay said and dragged her off to the merry-go-round. "You must be kidding me." Jiyoon said when they joined the queue. "No I'm not, look at those ponies, don't you want to ride on them? So cute!" Lay gushed. "No, not at all." Jiyoon shook her head. "Aww, look the ponies are sad." Lay showed a sad face. Jiyoon giggled, "Fine, we'll only ride on it once. There's still so many things to ride!" Jiyoon looked around with a twinkle in her eyes. Lay smiled and said to himself, "I'm glad she's enjoying herself." "Hmm? Did you say something?" Jiyoon turned to face him. "N..Nothing. Look! It's our turn next!" Lay hide his blush and changed the subject. "oh! that was fast..." Jiyoon said as they went on the merry-go-round. She choose a purple pony while Lay choose a blue one next to her. "LETS GO~~~" Jiyoon said and pointed to the front as the merry-go-round started to move. Lay chuckled at her silliness. "You laughing at me?" Jiyoon stared at him. "Hahaha yeah, pabo." "MWO?!" "Meh~rong~" Lay stuck out his tongue. "You're lucky you're on the damn pony zhang yixing." Jiyoon glared at him. "Hey! I'm older than you, show some respect~" Lay said. "Mehrong~" Jiyoon stuck out her tongue this time and laughed. Lay just shook his head and laughed along, he can never be angry at her. 

"YA! Where are you?" Luhan called Lay. "Lotte world!! Gotta go! BYE!" Lay hanged up on him. "HOW DARE HE." Luhan stared at his phone in disbelief. "YA JIHAE! LET'S GO TO LOTTE WORLD!" Luhan screamed from the living  room. Jihae came out of the room when she heard his screams. "Excuse me?" Jihae asked from the top of the stairs. "We're going to Lotte world, dress up." Luhan said as he went up the stairs.  "ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WE JUST CAME BACK FROM THE COMPANY AND IT'S ALREADY 3P-" "SHUSH. Trust your oppa." He said and slammed his door shut. Jihae just gaped at the door. "Why is he my brother..?" She thought again. 

20 MINUTES LATER

"Why is the living room so noisy...?" Jihae stepped out from her room, all dressed. "WHAT THE HELL?!" She shouted when she saw all 11 boys in the living room. "Annyeong Jihae-ah!!!" can be heard from all sides of the room. "why are all of you here!!" "You think you can go to Lotte world without us?!" Sehun point at her. "CHOP CHOP! LETS GO! LETS CATCH THAT POTATO CHIPS." Luhan said as he urshered everyone out into the limo. "Kai is coming along.." Jihae thought as she met eyes with Kai. His once warm eyes, turned cold when they met with Jihae's. "I want to know what happened to Kai.. I miss the old Kai. Where did he go? I'll find a chance to confront him later!" 

Sorry if there are any mistakes~~ I'm too lazy to scan through it again! SORRY!