Getting to know Kai

Forever alone

Jihae's P.O.V

"Call me oppa." My eyes widened. What the hell Kai? "No." I looked away, trying to hide the blush that's slowly creeping up my face. "Call me oppa now" He gritted his teeth. I stared straight into his eyes. Wrong move Kim Jihae, my heart started racing wildly. "N..No." I stuttered. Aish!! What's wrong with me? "Now, before you regret." Students start filing out of the cafeteria and are looking at us. "Omo omo is that kai?" "What is he doing with that Kim Jihae??!" "Are they dating?" "Tsk." Kai turned around and shouted, "Get off, leave this place immediately!" The students start running for their lives. He turned back to me. I gasped at how close his face was. "So? Call me oppa?" He smirked. "O..." His smirk grew. "!" I shoved his face away and escaped. "YA! KIM JIHAE! YOU STAY RIGHT THERE!" He shouted. I turned back and stuck out my tongue and ran away. You won't get me Kai. 

Kai's P.O.V

I rubbed my face. URGH. Why can't I do anything when I'm around her? I'm used to disturbing girls in my class but not her. "URGH IM SO FRUSTRATED!" I shouted and pulled my hair. "Anything wrong JongIn-sshi?" The teacher asked. I looked around, I forgot I was in class! "nothing." I muttered. It's all your fault Jihae. I'll get you, now let me plan everything... Wait, I remember Luhan telling me that she's scared of the dark and she can't swim... hold on, that's it! I started laughing hysterically. My classmates stared at me as if I just ran out from the mental hospital. Who cares, now I know how to get her back for embarrassing me. If this don't get her, I'm not dancing machine Kai from Exo. I smirked. 

Jihae's P.O.V

Seriously, what will Kai gain if I call him oppa? Why does he keep insisting that I call him that? My heart start thumping whenever I think of what happened just now. Oh shut up, heart. "I said shut up!" I hissed. "what?" Jiyoon looked at me. "Nothing! HAHA. Talking to myself." I laughed fakely. "Crazy girl." Jiyoon shook her head. I sighed, "stupid kai..." 

*beep beep*

hmm? unknown number... "Meet me outside the school gates later. I have something to tell you. -Kai" 

Kai?! How in the world did he get my number? 

*beep beep*

Ehhhh? "I know what you're thinking, I have my ways in getting information. You better meet me or you'll regret for a lifetime." 

Tchhh, what can he do to me? "Jiyoon ah~ Lets go for lunch after school." I nudged Jiyoon. "Sure" She nodded. Hah, I wanna see how I'll regret, Kai

BELL RINGS

"hahahaha I know right!" I laughed with Jiyoon and hooked my arm through hers. We skipped out of the school gates when someone grabbed me. "Wha-" I turned and gasped. "I said I have something to tell you." Kai hissed. Jiyoon stared at us, confused. "You have no right to order me around, lets go Jiyoon-ah" I pulled Jiyoon to walk but i was pulled back forcefully. "Ya, stop it. I'm not going anywhere with yo-" I stared at his eyes. They looked sad.... "Please?" He pleaded, his eyes looking down. Curse my soft heart. "Jiyoon ah, I'll call you. Sorry." I said. "It's okay. Bye~" She waved and walked away. "Now what do you want Mr Kai?" I said. He pulled me to the nearest bus stop and we caught the bus. "Where are we going?" I asked him as he sat beside me. "You'll see." He smiled. I blushed, he smiled.... I looked out at the windows as it pass by shops and finally stopped. "Come on." He pulled my hand and we alighted. "hmm? Myeongdong?" I asked. He nodded his head. "Why here?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders, "used to be my favourite hangout spot." "Oh.. Aren't you gonna be in a disguise? It's Myeongdong you know.." I said. "who cares..." He said and dragged me away. We went to eat rice cake and he kept telling me jokes. I laughed, Kai has this side of him too? "OMO! Is it exo??" "Where!" "OMG IT'S KAI!" "Who's the girl?" "Err.. Kai, I think they are your fans." I said, pointing behind him. He turned and smiled at them. They rushed over and pushed me away. Psh, pushy girls. He smiled and signed for them. I stand in the corner and watched. His smile is beautiful.. Why won't he smile more? Just then, he seems to notice I wasn't there anymore. He looked around while still being surrounded by fangirls. 

Kai's P.O.V

Aish, too much girls! Where did Jihae go? Then I spot her, squish to the corner by all the girls and more girls are coming in the store after hearing the commotion. I stood up suddenly. "eyy oppa? you haven't sign for me!" "where is oppa going?" I walked towards Jihae and the fans grew silent. She gasped when I made my way towards her. "Come on let's go." I grabbed her wrist but she won't budge. "What the?" I looked at her. "There are still fans waiting for your autograph..." She whispered. Since when did she care about the others? I turned to look at the fans and shook my head. "Let's just go..." I pulled her out of the store. Why did I even do that? Its just... I hate to see her standing there alone when the fans surround me...  "YA! The fans!" She screamed at me when we were far away. "Just shut up..." I muttered. Annoying brat. "Won't you get in trouble being seen with me?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "Wait... you're still holding my hand..." I turned and she blushed. I let her go and coughed. "Are we going home now..?" She asked. Then I remember... My plan! "No. There's one last place." I said and dragged her away. "But the sun is setting.." She sighed. That's the point, I smirked. 

Jihae's P.O.V

After spending one whole afternoon with Kai, he's not bad after all.. When he pulled me away from those fans just now... I blushed and my heart raced. What's this feeling? And when he held my hand... I didn't hate it. When he let go, I felt... empty. "Here we are." He cut my thoughts and I looked around. "A dance studio?" I asked. We were at a small dance studio and the only light was the sun rays shining through the small window. He the lights and asked me to wait there while he get some drinks. I nodded and he left. 

Kai's P.O.V

Hah, the lights will go off in exactly 3, 2, 1. The sun had already set when I turned off all the lights. I snickered and left. 

Jihae's P.O.V

I was looking through the albums on the rack when the lights turned off by itself. "Kai..?" I called. No response. Don't tell me it's a black out?? No... I fell to the ground. Not the dark, please no. I felt my way around the small room and got to the door. I turned the door knob and it was locked! "This is not happening...." I cried. I started bawling like a baby and shivered. "No..." The old memories are coming back. The nightmare that I've been escaping from since then.. "No.. leave me alone.. " I cried. "Help me.. Somebody.." I banged weakly on the door. "Oppa.." I cried. 

Kai's P.O.V

Sweet revenge, nice job Kai. I said to myself as I made my way to the bus stop. Hmm.. I looked at my watch. I'll let you out about... 5 hours later? I laughed to myself. Stupid girl..