Confrontation

Forever alone

I just find this gif funny xD Hunhan shippers? 

NO ONE'S P.O.V

"Hmm.... The scenery is nice..." Jihae started. "Hmm yeah." Kai shifted his legs uncomfortably. "Hey! I can see Kris oppa from here haha! he's so tall!" Jihae pointed at the figure below. "Where?" Kai scooted nearer to her and looked. When Jihae turned, their faces were only inches apart. They stared at each other for the longest time yet. Without looking away, Jihae asked, "why are you so cold towards me these days..?" Kai coughed, obviously shock by her question. "I'm not, I'm being normal. Haven't I been cold since day one?" Kai broke eye contact. "No you're not. You're not like that..." Jihae shook her head. "I am, and you're such a bother, when I say no it means no."  Kai replied. "Do you really hate being with me?" Jihae asked, tears threatening to fall. Kai nod his head even though his heart was saying no. "Look at me when you say that." Jihae said. Kai turned to look at her but turned away as soon as their eyes made contact. "W..why?" Kai stuttered. "You're lying aren't you." She said. "I'm not, what makes you think so?" Kai challenged. "Because you can't look at me when you say that, people do that when they are lying." Jihae replied matter of factly. "You want me to look at you? Okay I will." Kai turned so quickly that Jihae don't have the time to react. Their faces were only an inch apart and Jihae blushed. 

"Jihae.." Kai called softly. Jihae's eyes widened, "y..yes..?" "Can I kiss you?" He started to lean in. Jihae's heart was racing so quickly and she could feel herself heating up. Kai leaned in until their lips met. Jihae's eyes fluttered close and Kai kissed her softly and gently. He pulled back and coughed, both of their faces red. The balloon arrived at the destination and Luhan was there to fetch them.

"I know it's call a hot-air balloon but is it that hot? Your faces are so red!!" Luhan said, staring at the both of them. Jihae choked on her saliva and Luhan patted her back. "I'm going to find Kris hyung!" Kai said and rushed off. "So... what happened there?" Luhan nudged Jihae. "Thinking bout it... WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" Jihae shouted. "You should be thanking me..." Luhan smiled and walked away slowly. "Come here oppa..." Jihae smiled sweetly. "No, you two-face sister!!" Luhan said and ran off. "YA!!!" Jihae ran after him. "Thank you Luhan hyung..." Kai thought as a smile spread throughout his face. "What's with the happy face?" Kris look at him weirdly. "Nothing you should be concern about." Kai replied. "well well look who's back." Kris rolled his eyes. Kai grinned, thinking about what happened at the hot-air balloon. "She didnt push me away, there's still hope right?" Kai thought. 

"HAHAHAHA!" Jiyoon laughed with Tao and Sehun. Lay followed behind them and pouted. "There goes my day with Jiyoon.." Lay sighed. "Hurry up hyung!" Tao called as they went to queue at the spinning tea cups. "Yeah yeah.." Lay said. They went to play the spinning tea cups and Lay felt sick all over again. "urgh." Lay groaned as they came down from the cups. "You okay oppa?" Jiyoon asked. An idea came up.  "No.. Can we head home..?" Lay said. "Really? But there's still other rides we havent try!" Jiyoon said. "We can always come back another day..." Lay pleaded. "hmm okay then! Bye oppas, we are heading off first!" Jiyoon waved at Tao and Sehun. "Come on Lay oppa!" Jiyoon pulled Lay towards the entrance. "Okay so... You board this bus and I board that bus!" Jiyoon pointed. "Are we really going home?" Lay asked. Jiyoon stared at him, "you're the one who said you were sick!" Lay smiled cheekily. "WHAT THE?!" Jiyoon shrieked.  "Shhh! I just wanted the two of us to be together!" Lay said. "You.. what?" Jiyoon asked, not believing her ears. Lay, after realising what he said, tried to change the subject. "Lets just get a drink or something~~" He said and pulled her to a nearby cafe. "Hmm.." Jiyoon said. 

"hey where did Lay and Jiyoon go?" Luhan asked when they all gathered. "Lay hyung said something about not feeling so good so they went off first." Sehun explained. "Since it's already late, let's get going." Luhan said and everyone nodded their heads. In the limo, Luhan practically forced Kai and Jihae to sit next to each other. Both of them reddened as Luhan purposely squeeze them. "s..stop it oppa.. it's not like you're fat.." Jihae said shyly. "I'm fat alright!" Luhan said and continued. "...." Jihae coughed nervously. "Urgh." Kai lifted his arm and put it on Jihae's shoulder. He pulled Jihae in to the crook of his shoulder and pulled her closer. She stared up at him as he looked away. A small  smile crept up Jihae's face as she fell asleep in Kai's arms. 

"Hmm, the hot chocolate is good!" Jiyoon said, taking another sip. "I'm glad you like it!" Lay smiled. "We are going home after this okay?" Jiyoon said. Lay nodded his head and smiled. After finishing up their drinks, Lay sent Jiyoon home. "I had fun today, thank you oppa!" Jiyoon grinned. "You're welcome." Lay smiled back. "goodnight!" jiyoon waved and went in. Lay sighed in content and went home.