Dinner with Kai

Forever alone

Jihae's P.O.V

What's wrong with Kai? Why does he seem to be angry? Is it because I forgot about our dinner 'date' ? We were now in the car, sitting side by side but the awkward atmosphere was hanging in the air. I leaned closer to his face and poke his cheek. He got a shock and his face turned red. I giggled. "W..What are you doing?!" He stuttered while trying to hide his red face. "Are you angry with me?" 

Kai's P.O.V

My face softened when she asked me that, she actually cares if I'm angry or not? "Why should I?" I asked, looking straight into her eyes. She shrugged and pouted, "Because I forgot that I was suppose to meet you.." I chuckled, "Am I that kind of person who will be angry at little things?" She nodded her head. "What do you think I am Kim Jihae?" I pretended to be angry. She laughed. Her laughter is music to my ears, what will I do if I don't hear it anymore? "Kai?" She called. I looked at her, "hmm?" "What are we eating? I'm starving!" She rubbed her flat stomach. "Didn't you already ate that chocolate bar?" I said sourly. She raised an eyebrow, "Are you jealous?" I coughed, "why should I be?!" "Geez, you're weird Kai." She shook her head. "Am not!" I shouted back. "WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING? I CAN HEAR PERFECTLY!" She rolled her eyes. "Fine, we're eating at the new steak house okay?" I turned and looked out of the window. "Psh, you should have just said so." She huffed. 

Jihae's P.O.V

Is Kai having PMS or what. One moment he was laughing with me, the next he was shouting. What the hell? I was angry alright. And why did I even agree to have dinner with him in the first place?! Kai will forever be that same old Kai, just when I thought he changed after the Beijing trip. Geez, guess I was wrong. I plugged in my earpiece and started listening to Luhan oppa's voice. I saw Kai casting a few glances at me but I ignored him, I will not talk to him until he calms down! 

Jiyoon's P.O.V

I pace around my bedroom and sighed. I couldn't concentrate on anything at all! Whenever I start doing something, my mind automatically starts drifting off to Lay oppa. Why did I even confess? Now it's just gonna be awkward around us. I'm such an idiot..... Maybe I should go out for a run. I tied my hair up and went for a jog at the nearby park. I sat down at the bench after jogging for around 20 minutes. "Hey." I looked up and saw Baekhyun smiling down at me.

 

I quickly stood up, "Baekhyun oppa..." He smiled and sat down. I sat down beside him and asked, "What are you doing here?" "If you haven't realised, you're near the company." I turned and like he said, SM building was just there. "Oh.. You came for a run too?" I asked, seeing how he's dressed. He nodded his head, "You've been looking down ever since that day with Lay.... Did he do something to you?" "NO!" I flustered. He raised an eyebrow, "O..Okay..?" "Sorry, it's not Lay oppa.. It's me.." I looked down and mumbled, remembering of that day. "Hey, it's okay if you don't want to tell me, just know that you have 11 of us if you need a shoulder to lean on, oh 12 if you count Jihae." He smiled. "Thanks oppa." I smiled. 

Kai's P.O.V

It's only a short ride and she can fall asleep. I think she can even sleep while she's standing. I laughed at the thought. I poked her forehead and she stirred in her sleep but showing no signs of waking up. "Tsk" I shook my head. "Wake up!" I shook her. "5 more minutes..." She mumbled and turned the other way. So cute.... Wait! Wake up Kai, this is not the time to admire her! "Ya, you're not at home, wake up now, we have a dinner to go to." I said loudly. "Sheesh, shut up and let me sleep..." What do I do about this girl? "Wak-" I stopped talking when she grab hold of my arm and pulled me towards her. She ended up hugging me and fall asleep on my chest. WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!?! I started blushing and my heart raced. "err... master Kai, so..." The driver stared at us awkwardly and coughed. "You.. can leave now, i'll lock the car later.." I said. He nodded and left. Seriously Kim Jihae, you're driving me crazy.