School

Forever alone

Jihae's P.O.V

I have to admit, Luhan is a really nice guy. He treats me really good and I felt like I've known him for years but the truth is, it was only a week. I feel my cold side fading away. "JIHAE AHHHHHHH~" Here he goes again. He barged in my room and I started laughing my head off. 

"wha..hahhaha what's wrong with your hair?" I doubled over, clutching my stomach. He stared up and pouted "Oppa's having a bad hair day, it's not cute?" I choked on my saliva "CUTE?!" HAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE. "Sheesh enough Jihae. You're gonna be late for school" My eyes widened. "School?" "Yes, from today onwards, you're transferring to SM High" "SM.. High? Where?" I asked again. "Just wear this and get ready." He passed me the blue and white checked uniform and left. What? He didnt mention anything last night! I sighed and headed to the bathroom to get ready. I took my bag and headed downstairs. There at the living room, Sehun, Kai and Tao are sitting on the couch. "Morning Jihae-ah~" Sehun and Tao greeted. I nodded my head and met eyes with Kai. He looked away without saying anything. I rolled my eyes, jerk! "What are you guys doing here?" I asked. "Ain't it obvious?" Kai replied. Does this guy need an attitude check or what? "We're going to school with you~" Sehun replied. Now that I realised, they are wearing the same uniform. "With you guys? Won't I get attack?" I asked. Tao chuckled and shook his head, "Silly girl." I shrugged and sat beside Sehun. Just then, Luhan came running down the stairs. "I see your hair is okay now" i said smirking. Luhan looked at me,"Geez shut up Jihae" I stuck out my tongue at him. "Master Luhan and Miss Jihae, the car is ready." Butler Lee said. Luhan nodded his head and we all headed out to the car. The car drove out and the ride was awkward. "Why am i sitting beside him" I asked, looking annoyed. "It's not like I want to sit beside you." Kai replied.  "Aigooo you guys havent stop bickering since day one" Tao shook his head. "He's the one being a j-" I stopped halfway when I see Kai glaring daggers at me. "Being a what, Jihae?" He gritted his teeth. "n..nothing." I looked away. Psh, he's pretty scary. Just then, the car pull up on to the school grounds. I stared up at the castle-like school. "Are you kidding me?" i choked. Tao patted my back and chuckled. "Welcome to SM High Sister." Luhan smirked. "You're not coming right" I asked, staring at him. "Cause not. I've already graduated. This three" He pointed at Tao, Sehun and Kai, "are your seniors." "Thats obvious." I rolled my eyes. He chuckled "have fun at school, I'll meet you at the company later~" Luhan said and got in the car. "Lets go." Sehun said and the four of us went in. As expected, girls were squealing and screaming "Exo is here!!" I rolled my eyes. "Who's the girl??" "I heard she's Luhan's sister." "Luhan has a sister?!" "Apparently, she's the child of his father's mistress." "What happened?" "her mum died." "That's just sad." "I know right. Poor girl has no mother." The two girls snickered and Kai stopped infront of them. "Do you have nothing better to do than stand around gossipping about others?" He raised an eyebrown. The two girls blushed and quickly walked away. He's helping me? "T..Thanks." I blushed. He stared down at me, "You think i was helping you? I just didnt want Luhan Hyung's image to be ruined" And he walked away. "i take back my words!" I shouted as he turned the corner. Urgh I hate him! "Come on Jihae, your classroom's right there." They dropped me off infront of my classroom, "Fighting!" They smiled and left. I smiled and walked in bravely. 

Everyone stopped what they are doing and stared. "Class, today we have a new student, let's welcome Kim Jihae!" The teacher announched and some of my new classmates clapped. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Jihae, Please take care of me." I bowed. "Are you really Luhan's sister?" A boy asked. Once again, all eyes were focused on me. I bit my lip and nodded. "Jihae-sshi, you may sit beside Jiyoon." He pointed to a girl and I walked towards the desk. It looks like the two girls from before are my new classmates. How great. They cast dirty glances at as I made my way to my seat. "Hello, I'm Park Jiyoon!" my desk partner smiled. She has a nice smile and her flushed pink cheeks are so cute!! "Hello!" I smiled. I've a feeling we will be great friends. "So how's it like living with Luhan?" She asked during lunch. I looked up from my food and cocked my head to the left, "hmm.. It's okay. Just that I still cant call him oppa.." "what?" She looked shock. I nodded my head "It's just not easy..." I sighed. She pat my back "It's okay, but don't take too long though, I heard his group is taking off to China on Thursday." "Wh..what?" "They are promoting there again and they won't be back until next month." she replied. Next month? So long? It will be boring at home without oppa... I mean Luhan. "jihae?" she called. "Hmm yeah?" I came out of my daze. "Don't worry, i'm sure he will understand." She smiled. I nodded my head and continued eating.

AFTER SCHOOL

In no time, me and Jiyoon became great friends and exchanged our numbers. "Where are you heading to?" She hooked her arm with mine. "the company. Luhan wants me there." I sighed. "Omo, you mean the practice room?" Her eyes twinkled. "I don't like how you're staring at me Park Jiyoon." I pretended to step back from her. "take me with you please Jihae!!" I shrugged, "i'm sure Luhan wouldn't mind..." 'YES! Maybe I might see Taemin!"' "I knew it Jiyoon, I knew you didnt want to spend more time with me." i pretend to cry. "No no no Jihae!" She quickly came to my side. I laughed "race you to the car! last one buys bubble tea!" I started running away. "HEY! THAT'S UNFAIR! COME BACK HERE KIM JIHAE!" She started chasing after me. "wait! I have to tell my driver!" She said and headed off to another direction. Soon, she came back smiling. "what's so good about kpop." I shook my head as we got in the car. The ride was entertaining with Jiyoon's jokes. Just then, my phone rang. "Hello?" "YA! Why aren't you here yet?" Bossy Luhan strikes again. "i'm on the way master. Oh and I brought a friend, its okay right?" "You made a friend?!" He shouted through the phone. I put the phone away from my ear and Jiyoon laughed. "YA! YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOUT." "okay okay. hurry alright." and he ended the call. "I've never seen this side of Luhan oppa" Jiyoon giggled. I shook my head "you can never imagine how many sides he have" And Jiyoon burst out laughing.

We finally reached the company and Luhan was there to fetch us. "Sure took your time Miss." Luhan said. "Don't blame me when the driver's slow." I rolled my eyes. "And this is Park Jiyoon." I introduced. He immediately smiled and greeted her. We went in and I collapsed onto the couch in the practice room. "Tired?" Xiumin chuckled. I nodded my head. "Where's your friend Jihae ah?" Suho asked. I shrugged my shoulders,"toilet maybe?" 

Jiyoon's P.O.V

The company is huge!! I came out of the toilet and immediately got lost. Which way to the practice room again?? I took out my phone and dialed Jihae's number. "Pick up Kim Jihae, you're gonna get it from me." "Hey are you lost?" I turned around and I saw a really handsome guy wearing a wife-beater.

"i...." I stuttered. What is this feeling... My heart started doing flip flops as I met eyes with him. "are you lost??" He asked again. I nodded my head and replied "I'm... Jihae's sister.." "What?" he widened his eyes. "No! I mean I'm her friend.. From school." I blushed. Stupid Park Jiyoon what are you doing? He chuckled. "Come on, the practice room is this way." He led the way and I followed behind him. Wait. Now I remember... He's.... LAY?!