Meeting him again

Forever alone

NO ONE'S P.O.V

"hello! earth to Jiyoon!!" Jihae called and waved her hands infront of Jiyoon. Jiyoon snapped out of her daze and looked at her. "Huh?" "What were you thinking? I called you 5 times!" Jihae exclaimed. "Really? Sorry.." Jiyoon mumbled. They were on the way to SM building and that means meeting Lay oppa again, Jiyoon thought. She sighed, "how do I face him?" Jihae squeezed Jiyoon's hand and smiled. Jiyoon smiled back, "What do I do without Jihae?" They finally reached and alighted. "This is it.." Jiyoon thought and went in with Jihae. When they stepped in, everyone stopped what they are doing and greeted them. "Hey 2Js!" Kris hollered and the two girls laughed. Jiyoon met eyes with Lay but quickly looked away. She approached Baekhyun and he smiled when she came. "Hey Jiyoon!" He warmly smiled. "Hi." She smiled back and sat down beside him. 

Lay furrowed his eyebrows at the scene, "since when were they close?" "Soomeone's jealous?" Luhan asked. "Who?" Lay asked, looking confused. "Who else?" Luhan said. "What? Am I suppose to know who?" Lay asked and looked around. Luhan literally facepalmed and walked away shaking his head. "You're so slow oppa." Jihae said and stuck out her tongue. Kai laughed and they hi-fived. "Was I suppose to know something?" Lay scratched his head. He gave up thinking and went back to practice. "Jiyoon! Where are you going?" Lay heard Jihae called. He turned and saw Jiyoon heading towards the door. "Bathroom! I'll be back soon!" She smiled and left. Lay headed towards the door. "Where are you going Yixing?" Suho asked. "N..Nowhere." He replied and walked out. 

"O..Oppa..." Jiyoon gasped when she stepped out of the toilet. "Hey." Lay smiled. She nodded her head and was about to step past him when he grabbed her wrist. "Can we talk?" He asked, his fringe falling onto his eyes. Jiyoon blushed and bit her lips. "I..." Lay just dragged her up to the rooftop. They stood there in silence when Lay finally spoke.  "I'm sorry. I didn't know you'll fall for me and make things like that. I'm sorry for hurting you.." Lay apologised. Jiyoon shook her head and looked down. "I don't want things to be awkward around us.. Can't we go back to normal? You're a good dongsaeng and I don't want our relationship to end like that." He continued. "Don't want our relationship to end...?" Jiyoon's eyes widened and a smile slowly formed. "Jiyoon?" He called. "Race you to the practice room!" She laughed and ran off. "hey! wait!" Lay laughed too and ran after her. 

Everyone stared when they saw the both of them came in running and laughing. "That was fast.." Jihae said. "Too fast.." Kai agreed. Jihae glared at him, "Why are you always following me around anyways! Go do your own stuffs!" Kai laughed, "But I want to be next to you yeobo~" 

D.O heard Kai calling Jihae yeobo and he gasped, "What..? You guys are...?" 

"NO! DON'T LISTEN TO HIM KYUNGSOO OPPA!" Jihae screamed. Kai rolled on the floor laughing. "Laugh somemore Kim Jongin, you're gonna die." Jihae shot daggers at him and went up to Kai. "Oh no!" Kai stood up and ran out of the practice room. "COME HERE!" Jihae screamed and ran after him. D.O was still in a shock state. Luhan saw everything and he slowly smiled, "take care of her Kai.."