Rival?

Forever alone

Thank you for all the comments ^^ I'm glad you guys like my story and I look forward to seeing more comments keke! Thank you for subscribing too! I really appreciate it <3<3<3

Jihae's P.O.V

I yawned and stretched when i walk through the school corridoors. Why can't I stay home for another day? I just came back from Beijing yesterday, geez. "Ow!" I fell to the ground when I knocked into someone. "I'm so sorry! Are you alright?" The guy asked and reached a hand out. I grabbed it and he pulled me up. "He's tall.." I gasped. "I'm fine, thank you." i dust my skirt and said. "I'm Gongchan, what about you?" He smiled. "Jihae, Kim Jihae." I said and we shook hands. "Ya Kim Jih-" I heard Kai call me from behind but stopped when he saw Gongchan. Kai quickly bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo Gongchan sunbae." I cocked my head to the side, "Sunbae?" Kai quickly explained, "He's a member of B1A4!" "What's B1A4?" I asked. Kai literally facepalmed and whispered," A group debuted in 2011!" Gongchan chuckled, "It's okay Kai, so.. She's Luhan's sister?" Kai nodded. "Nice to meet you Jihae-sshi, but I'm in a rush, see you next time!" He said and walked off. "How did you meet him?" Kai asked. "He knocked into me and I flew." I exagerrated. He rolled his eyes, "Ha.ha." We walked to the cafeteria and I met up with Jiyoon. "Feeling better?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded, I know she's a strong girl. We bought our food and sat down with Kai and Sehun. 

After school, Jiyoon left first because she had something on and I was stuck at the library studying. "I don't get math at all." i shook my head and closed the books. My phone rang and looking at the caller ID, I got a shock. "Kai Yeobo" WHAT THE HELL KAI? "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY PHONE?!" I shouted through the phone. I heard him laugh over the line, "where are you yeobo~?" "Stop it!!!" I cringed. "Fine, fine, where are you?" "Library, why?" "YA! Didn't I tell you that we have a dinner tonight?" "Oh..... I forgot." "Pabo! I'm going there to get you now, dont move!" "I can-" Before I finish, he hanged up. stupid Kai! I can go back on my own! Who needs you? But actually, I was quite happy that he bothers to come and fetch me. I opened my math books again and tried doing the sums. "URGH I GIVE UP!" I slammed the pencil down and pulled my hair. I heard someone laughing behind and I turned. "Having problems with Math?" Gongchan walked over and sat down infront of me. 

I nodded and replied, "Math ." "which one do you not know? maybe I can help." He said. I showed him the problems and he taught me how to do it. "It's actually pretty easy!" I said when I got the hang of it. He chuckled, "Math is not difficult." "said the Math genius," I rolled my eyes. He laughed and handed me a chocolate bar, "want one?" "Sure, thanks!" I took the bar and ate happily. He smiled and ate his too. 

Kai's P.O.V

I'm gonna get that Kim Jihae when I meet her later! How can she forget?? I stepped out from the car and ran to the library. I paused when I saw Gongchan and her chatting happily. My heart burn with jealousy. They are just friends, but I still hate seeing them together. What if she falls for him? I cleared my throat and they turned. "Oh Kai! I'm almost ready, let me pack up first." She said and started dumping her stuffs into her bag. "hurry up." I said and walked outside. She's not even your girlfriend Kai, you have no rights to stop her from seeing anyone. I sighed. 

Gongchan's P.O.V

Why is she meeting Kai?? Are they dating? Her face brightened up when she saw Kai, could it be..? "Bye Gongchan!" she waved and walked off, leaving me there. Outside, I saw her walking beside Kai, they look good together.. I clenched my fists.