My new family

Forever alone

Jihae's P.O.V

"Goodbye umma, thank you for everything that you've done for me..." Tears rolled down my cheeks as the doctor pulled the blanket over my mum's body. I'm alone now. Everyone around me eventually leaves, am I cursed? Just then, a man I've never seen before rushes in the hospital room. Who is he? We have no relatives... He looked at me and pulled me into a tight embrace. W..what? Although I have no idea who he is, I cried and held on to him. I felt like someone other than my mum cared for me. Who is he? 

"Appa ya, Jihae. I'm your appa." He said. Everything started spinning. Father? He's my father? "W..what?" I whispered. My vision blurred and the last thing I heard was him calling my name. When I woke up, I was in an unfamililar bedroom. I sat up in shock as someone knocked on my bedroom door. A guy I've never seen before came in. He was chewing something and holding on to a doll.

"Oh I see you're awake!" He smiled brightly. I stared at him as if he has five heads. What is a guy doing here?! "Here, this doll is for you~" He gave me the lilo and stitch doll. I stared at the doll and carefully took it from him. He smiled and ruffled my hair "aigoo! so cute!" I backed away from him. He was shock at first but soon regained his posture. "Oh! I haven't introduced myself." He smacked his head. "Annyeonghaseyo Jihae-ah, I'm your oppa from now on!" He smiled. O..Oppa? My eyes widened. "I don't have an oppa." I coldly replied. He looked hurt for a moment but smiled again. "It's okay, I know it's hard for you to accept it but you have appa and me now. We'll take care of you." "Appa? He died years ago" I'll never forgive him for leaving umma and me. Never. "Jihae- ah dont be like this.." he reached out. "DONT TOUCH ME!" I shouted. He jumped in shock and stared at me with huge eyes. "J..Just leave me alone." I looked away. He sighed "Okay, if you want dinner, just call me, I'm in the opposite room or you can call the maids.." Then I heard my door clicked close. I started bawling like a baby. My only family is umma, no one can ever replace her. After I've calmed down, i started looking around the room. It was huge with a personal bathroom. There's even a walk-in closet filled with clothes! How did they...? Although I've always wanted this luxury life, i miss that small but warm house I used to live in with umma... I took my bag near the foot of the bed and checked the time. Midnight. Perfect timing to escape. No one should be awake now right? I tip-toed to the door and quietly climbed down the stairs. I reached the front door in no time and ran out. Away from the huge mansion.

THE NEXT MORNING

Luhan's P.O.V

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Something must be wrong.. I couldn't sleep at all last night and kept waking up at ungodly hours. What's wrong? I walked out of my room to check on Jihae. What must I do to let her accept me into her life? I've always wanted to have a little sister. I knocked on her door. "Jihae? Are you awake? Oppa's coming in now...-" I opened the door and got a shock. She's not in her room! I checked the bathroom but she's nowhere to be found. I ran down the stairs and search every spot of the house. "Did you see Jihae?" I asked the maids. They all shook their heads. AISH! I ran to my father's study and break the news to him. "Jihae is missing."